Feint not giving credit 08/24/2016 03:46 PM CDT
I'm not sure just how long this has been happening, but with hunting casters its important to stance and then hit in the head a lot recently, I'm seeing it a lot now.
Re: Feint not giving credit 08/24/2016 08:12 PM CDT
Feint has never given credit, to the best of my knowledge. Would be nice if it did for group hunting, since lots of other disablers do. Even though feint is less dramatic than say, 301, it's probably just as helpful.

I always feel bad when my buddy partner feints something and then I put an arrow in its eye. Instead, I'll wait for the feint, then lead off with an aimed shot at the leg or a Tonis bolt or something similarly non-deadly as a leadoff to not leave him high and dry.
Re: Feint not giving credit 08/25/2016 03:49 PM CDT
I don't recall noticing feint not counting before, but there have always been occasional critters that didn't count for reasons that weren't clear to me. With cerebralites it was blatant and frequent though, because the obvious way to deal with them is one feint and one smash to the head. Cloak retaliation means not wanting to mess around with multiple shots.

I thought all disablers were supposed to count. I can't think of anything else that doesn't.