Armoire Fixes 08/22/2016 09:07 AM CDT
If you had previously reported a bug with the Adventurer's Guild armoires, please try it again and let me know if you notice any more problems. I fixed a number of issues and provided some additional messaging to help explain when there is a problem.

As a reminder, if you get an item altered (where its description is changed), you have to reset your armoire to save the item again (POINT ARMOIRE AT <item>).

GameMaster Estild
Re: Armoire Fixes 08/27/2016 02:15 PM CDT
Any chance SORT HEADTOTOE was given a toggle on the armories?

I had one but I disliked the feature so much I sold it within several weeks.

Love the ideas of these but sadly cannot use them so long as they automatically sort your belongings. Considering the pin worn items I have, it's actually MORE lines of script to use a wardrobe than not use one ... defeating the purpose.
Re: Armoire Fixes 08/29/2016 01:45 PM CDT
DAID
Any chance SORT HEADTOTOE was given a toggle on the armories?
I had one but I disliked the feature so much I sold it within several weeks.
Love the ideas of these but sadly cannot use them so long as they automatically sort your belongings. Considering the pin worn items I have, it's actually MORE lines of script to use a wardrobe than not use one ... defeating the purpose.

You may now TURN the armoire to disable the automatic sorting of your inventory when it dresses you.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Armoire Fixes 08/29/2016 02:58 PM CDT
You rock, thanks, Estild.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Armoire Fixes 08/29/2016 03:08 PM CDT
Fantastic change.

Why, let the stricken deer go weep, The hart ungallèd play.
For some must watch while some must sleep. So runs the world away.
AIM: GS4Menos
Re: Armoire Fixes 08/31/2016 06:40 AM CDT
You may now TURN the armoire to disable the automatic sorting of your inventory when it dresses you.

Hoooooooray! Goat hasn't recently bought up my BPs so I'll go buy another one. Thanks so much for all you do, as well as listening to our input.