Confluence Child Rescue Wonkiness 05/03/2016 08:21 AM CDT
So little interesting problem with child rescues and the Confluence. I got a child rescue task from Ta'Illistim. Now I prefer to do my Confluence hunting on Mist Harbor so I popped over there. Found the child and brought him back to the guard... Yeah the guard on Mist Harbor doesn't give a crap and the child obviously won't follow me when I use my teleporter item. I mean obviously I will not do this in the future but it would be great if we made it so any guard will accept a missing child. Just a suggestion.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Keith is correct

Wyrom, APM

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Help%20for%20Players/Policy%20Discussions/view/246
Re: Confluence Child Rescue Wonkiness 05/03/2016 10:40 AM CDT
I don't agree. They are town specific, his mama don't care you brought from one inaccessible place to another one, now filled with rum, beaches and scantily clad women!

However, there have been issues where a guard does not respond from the origination town I think, due to the Confluence separate zones but maybe that was worked out.
Re: Confluence Child Rescue Wonkiness 05/05/2016 04:59 PM CDT
I agree with the perspective of the OP concerning the inconsistency of how Confluence bounties are treated in different zones and how they can be redeemed.

For child tasks, I tend to think that it being the local town only may make sense as coded.

The first thing I'd like fixed is for all Confluence foragables to stack identically in shops (they already work for bounties anywhere); that might already have been fixed, though I saw no post on it.