Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/09/2016 02:25 AM CST
I'd like to request the addition of a bounty timer cooldown to the Active Spells window for Stormfront please.
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/09/2016 05:03 AM CST
This would be a great addition.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
>Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/09/2016 05:58 AM CST
I'd like it in the bounty window.
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/09/2016 06:53 AM CST
I'd like it in the bounty window.

The only reason I would not like it in the bounty window is because there is already a lot of information there in a small window.

Having it in the Active Spells window keeps all of the "timed" things together.
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/09/2016 07:36 AM CST
+1 on this. There is a modest part of the BOUNTY output which tells you (in text) how much longer until you can get a new bounty, but that's only if you don't already have one. I find myself still often using the lich ;magic script to track this despite the update to BOUNTY which kind of tells you this information.

Putting it explicitly somewhere, regardless if a character has a present bounty, would be nice.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/11/2016 05:40 AM CST
;uberspells is awesome. Its tracks all your spells, bounty reset, popped muscles, lumnis, basically anything timed.

Drauz
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 02/11/2016 07:03 AM CST
>The only reason I would not like it in the bounty window is because there is already a lot of information there in a small window.

Thats the reason I don't want it in the spell active window. Thats already too full, whereas the bounty window just has a single line in it.

>bounty
... stuff that scrolls the screen
... more stuff that scrolls the screen

You are not currently assigned a task. You are eligible for new task assignment.

Only the first sentence of this output line appears in the bounty window and I'd like to see the "You are elegible for new task assignment." part too.
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 03/05/2016 10:51 AM CST
So whoever added this yesterdayish - thank you. It has been super helpful!
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 03/05/2016 04:06 PM CST
Yeah, noticed this yesterday too. Nice!

The deathbot will come back eventually.

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Bounty Time for Active Spells 03/05/2016 04:31 PM CST
Yeah, very helpful.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
>Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!