The Sphere and Scythe Hosts a Memorial 04/07/2019 09:38 PM CDT
[Sphere and Scythe, Seer Hall]
Various statues stand in alcoves lining the smooth walls of this round room. Eviscerating knives, decks of tarot cards, pouches of sand, and various bowls are carefully nested in the outstretched hands of stone seers representing all the races of Elanthia. Each statue has been masterfully carved from a single piece of various types of marble and stone. A large round table sits in the center of the room surrounded by plush high back chairs.
Obvious exits: north, east, south

Rovvigen and Mikalmas sits across an expansive round table, each seated comfortably in the chair that represents their races in the Seer Hall.

“‘Yes’ Mikalmas exclaims.‘This is perfect!’”

Rovvigen nods enthusiasticaly and adds, “I agree! But who do we invite?”

Mikalmas looks at Rovvigen with a stern condemnation and says, “Well, we can’t exactly invite the entire planet can we?” He then smirks at Rovvigen.

Rovvigen replies coyly,“Well, we COULD…”

Mikalmas glances again with a stern look at says pointedly,“No.”

Rovvigen then giggles to himself and responds,“Well, I suppose you’re right.”

Mikalmas nods to Rovvigen and suggests, “Perhaps for this, the first memorial, we invite the government and citizens of those West of the Dragonspine to join us?”

Rovvigen becomes silent for a moment, lost in contemplation. He then grabs a star-shaped chive cracker from the table and gobbles it down.

Rovvigen purses his lips and nods in agreement. “Perhaps you are right,” he says.

Mikalmas nods. Mikalmas then says, “So it is agreed then? All will be welcome, but official invitations will be sent to our closest neighbors?”

Rovvigen pauses for a moment, but then nods in agreement. “Yes,”he says. “That sounds like the most logical arrangement for such short notice.”

Mikalmas then nods to Rovvigen. “Then that is how we will proceed. We will gather messengers to deliver the news.”

“Balley?” Mikalmas asks. I know you’re hiding here SOMEWHERE. Do you agree?

An invisible voice answers from somewhere unseen, “I agree.”

Mikamas then says, “Alright then. The Council agrees. So it will be.”

Mikalmas finishes with, “I’ll see that the messengers are sent.”

OOC: Everyone is invited to join the Sphere and Scythe on Saturday, April 13th at 8:00pm Eastern as we host a memorial event for all those who have suffered loss. The event will be hosted in the Sphere and Scythe, Memoriam (Lich ID 27845). The Bardess Extraordinaire Luxelle will open the ceremony with a rendition of “The Ballad of the Landing” originally written by Dreamweaver. Following her performance, all gathered will be welcomed to offer remembrances of those who they have lost and leave a small gift of devotion. Luxelle will then end the evening with another beautiful song and the final offering. People are encouraged to bring a small item of little value to offer up (which will disappear forever).