The Order of the Azure Sun's Discourse on Loyalty 05/10/2015 09:29 AM CDT
The Order of the Azure Sun will be hosting a classroom examination on the values and traits of the chivalric man-at-arms on Restday, the 17th of Ivastaen at 6:00 pm by the Empire's reckoning (Sunday May 17th, 6:00 pm Eastern). This will take place on Cafe Dumont's patio in Solhaven, as the Order continues to train its new squires and serve the Freeport of Solhaven and its imperial barony of Vornavis.

Parties not currently in or squired to the Order, yet interested in it, the Turamzzyrian Empire, and or chivalric tenets are more than welcome to attend and participate, though please be mindful of manners and decorum.

The topic for this month will be "Loyalty and the Expectations Thereof," taught by Sir Aydan Mursilis, Knight Banneret of the Turamzzyrian Empire.

Coffee and tea will be made available.

(After Bristenn uses the branding iron on a trivial wound)

Speaking to Bristenn, you say, "That's the sort of thing that makes me wish I didn't know you."
Re: The Order of the Azure Sun's Discourse on Loyalty 05/16/2015 05:13 PM CDT
Due to some scheduling issues, we're going to bump this back to next Sunday (5/24), same time, same place.

(After Bristenn uses the branding iron on a trivial wound)

Speaking to Bristenn, you say, "That's the sort of thing that makes me wish I didn't know you."