Hail Fury!! 05/08/2011 10:35 AM CDT
The Fury is still active, though much less so than years past. I am going to try and change that, at least as much as the current population allows.

To start off I would like to get the IG Hall roster updated. If you are on the current roster, and still exist!!, I would like you to make some sort of IG contact with me over the next couple months. Even if it is just a thought on the FURY net saying "I exist!".

There isn't a single name on the roster that I want to remove. There are a good few I might even refuse to remove just because I couldn't bring myself to do it!! But if you are on the roster, still IG and do not want to be on the roster any longer let me know. I can remove you remotely, the only requirement is that you be IG when I tell the Hall doorman to do so.

I would be sad if any Officer wants to be removed entirely, though I would certainly understand if you want to be divested of that role and remain as a member only. That would mean coming with me or another officer, Shize being the only other currently active one, to the Hall clerk.

I assume there will be folks I never hear back from that are gone from the lands forever. The mechanics prohibit removal from the roster unless the character is IG. So there will be names remaining that will just have to sit unless an Uber-officer verb is created to wipe inactive characters.

Of course the easiest way to do any of this is on Restday at 9 elfish!! Yes, we still have Drills every Sunday!!!

So this is the first step in getting the Fury a bit more active. Please drop by the Drill in the next couple months so we know who is still around.

And of course please do not hesitate to post replies here!! The IG contact is for mechanical reasons if we need to update something. Everyone is encouraged to drop a note here and let us know where/how you have been and what you are up to.

Long Live the Northern Fury!

Olgre's pea brain - Jay

Northern Fury Roster

Valicar (officer)
Missoni (officer)
Perigourd (officer)
Atoyoz (officer)
Drakam (officer)
Ichiko (officer)
Evelith (officer)
Obkhar (officer)
Kasia (officer)
Nilandia (officer)
Ysabet (officer)
Olgretien (officer)
Zosopage (officer)
Nolat (officer)
Shize (officer)
Glatt (officer)
Erikai
Shonison
Seirus
Lalan
Daemonz
Joter
Raulda
Spindor
Darlos
Savinus
Madmountan
Wholenote
Helvis
Zyzax
Gahp
Kimbalkinnison
Surly
Nahodaway
Auragin
Chivalrous
Orpius
Xiandrena
Merjinia
Dannah
Erome
Dryhtnes
Siahel
Cyrroc
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/08/2011 04:24 PM CDT
I've done some similar tracking for CHE individuals, but I know I've seen Cyrroc, Merjinia, Chivalrous, Zyzax, Erikai, Ichiko and some of the others. It's not them directly, but this is good to know for the general public when looking to contact the Fury.

-Geijon
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/08/2011 05:28 PM CDT
Valicar is alive, or at least mostly not dead.
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/08/2011 05:30 PM CDT
There are a lot of names there though that are gone and likely gone forever. Tis sad. But many there I know are still about and likely will take more interest in the Fury if approached about it.
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/08/2011 07:51 PM CDT
I'm around still, even recruited a new member I did. That's the most growth we've had in years :)

-Drew/Chiv

>630
You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Animal Companion spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Your thoughts project outward along the tenuous link with your companion a single desire: NNNNNGH.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/09/2011 10:16 PM CDT
We need a good Icemule extended invasion... that will help attract new members. Although clearing camps is a lot of fun
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/22/2011 11:41 PM CDT
Merji's Muse here, I'd love to be more involved with the Fury. Been awhile and I could sure use a crash course in movement training, etc. If I can be of any help, with planning or recruiting or ..whatever let me know!

Long Live The Northern Fury!

p.s. Maybe we need a meeting..I know we only have two officers at the moment, but perhaps one of these Sunday drills we can have a ALL of us meeting before the actually drill, to discuss and share ideas for progress and bringing life back into this wonderful group?

Merj's Muse.
Re: Hail Fury!! 05/23/2011 06:25 PM CDT
Well, the best thing to do is come to Restday Drills. If we can at least get a core group showing up for that we can move forward from there.

Currently however, there is the war in Wehnimers, so that gives everyone an opportunity to drop in, say hey and slay some invasion critters!!

Might as well make it a CtA!!! All Fury to Wehnimers!!

Olgre's pea brain
Re: Hail Fury!! 12/22/2018 08:58 AM CST
Wow, 10+ years later, and I still remember/recognize a lot of these names.