Home at Last 07/31/2019 12:57 PM CDT

Dear Fellow Fury Members,

I hope this letter finds you all healthy and well. It’s with such a warm heart that I have returned home. I am so very eager to return to defending the only place that has ever been home . It would be a great privilege and honor to prove myself worthy of your ranks once more. I will likely need remedial training I. All the basic and more advanced maneuvers. I’ve missed you all so much .

Merjinia Dyshun

*hey all , I hope y’all are still drilling and willing to allow Merji to join back in . When is drill ? Thanks **
-Merji’s Muse
Re: Home at Last 07/31/2019 05:46 PM CDT
Welcome Back Merjinia!

Find me about town and I can give you an update on The Fury. It isn't what it once was but it still...is. ;=)

Would love to help you hunt and get back into the "swing" of it all. We can clear out those pesky bandits for practice! There are quite a few nice changes you will likely enjoy!

I am privileged to let you know you are still on the Roster and are considered a member in good standing!! It is OUR honor to once again have you back in the ranks. Drills are every Restday at 6:00pm Elven.

Reach out with your mind and you will be able to tell if any other members are listening (ESP WHO FURY), no matter where in the lands they might be. There are but a few.

Again, welcome back, so good to see you again!

Olgre