Today's Meeting. Mark Restday 7-19 07/19/2015 07:33 PM CDT
Today we met at the HQ and had several drills.

We learned how to CLIMB both group friendly and non group friendly. We learned how to mark our maps for those who will keep us as a group and those climbing areas which will not.

We learned how to group and regroup in complex mazes.

We learned how we can PEER in some climbing areas.

We learned how we can hear YELL s from some areas to hear our orders, and how we have to follow the lead even if disbanded from the group so we know our orders.

We were shown how when we get separated we stand firm and the troops will find us and regroup.

We learned more about recruiting. If everyone brings one? We will double in our numbers.

Looking forward? We meet again on Restday 7-26 with food and refreshments at the HQ. We gather at TC in Icemule Trace and 6 elvin.

OOC this is my OOC birthday and I will be there looking older than ever.

BACK IC

Join us,

Karylynn
Meeting. 07/20/2015 07:23 AM CDT
Does the Fury have a regular weekly/monthly meeting time and day?

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: Today's Meeting. Mark Restday 7-19 07/20/2015 12:50 PM CDT
Thanks for the report Karylynn!

I apologize for not handing off the lead to more folks as we marched up the mountain. It was my intent to give everyone a chance to experience the joy of herding cats!

Leading groups will be a necessary skill for anyone joining The Fury. You never know in battle when the leader will be taken out. Everyone in the group should know who to join if that occurs and should be ready to do so.

General Olgretien Treefeller
Re: Meeting. 07/20/2015 12:55 PM CDT
Every Restday (Sunday) at 6 elven we have Drills to practice hunting as a group in preparation for times of war. (IG NEWS 4 25)

As Karylynn said, for now we are gathering in TC ahead of the meeting and moving to The Fortress at 6.

Please do stop by, we are currently recruiting heavily!

General Olgretien Treefeller