Icemule Trace Restday Hunt 12/03/2014 06:18 PM CST
The Fury is officially in partnership with White Haven to run a group hunt each Restday, see NEWS item below. White Haven has been gracious enough to allow us to join them in this event.

I am hoping the few folks that have expressed interest in reviving The Fury will be able to attend. I would like to make the most of this opportunity and get enough folks interested in the Fury to schedule our Drills again.

If you are one of those folks and can't make this time, we are also part of the Bounty Help event run out of the tent outside the AG in The Landing at 10 elven each Feastday.

Anyone who wishes to discuss The Fury can find me anytime I am IG. But beware, you may be sorry you asked.. ;P

Olgretien Treefeller
Commanding General, Northern Fury Guard

NEWS 4 76

Dateline 12/3/2014: ICEMULE TRACE RESTDAY HUNT

Please join House White Haven and The Northern Fury Guard for our Icemule Trace Restday Hunt. We will gather at White Haven's Grand Courtyard at 9 Elven for a night of hunting the local environs. Located 4 strides south of Town Center, down the path and through the gate, White Haven hosts this weekly hunt to promote comradery amongst the citizens and visitors of Icemule. Bring your bounties, society tasks, and thirst for adventure as we take on the local denizens, explore areas you may have yet to find, and generally romp about our town's various hunting grounds.