Calling all Fury~! 09/22/2011 07:00 AM CDT

Greetings,

As I promised I'm working towards bringing a weekly drill night back into reality. Please, please, if you are a current member, old member, or perhaps interested in becoming a member sound off here, so that I can try to work it so that we can find a night that works well for everyone. If anyone has any questions please ask!

Thank you,

Captain Merjinia

P.S. Olgre and Shize when you read this please contact me. Aim: ldymerji OR email ladymerjinia@yaho.com
Re: Calling all Fury~! 09/22/2011 08:25 AM CDT
Valicar is a CURRENT member (yes, i am back, albeit as a nocturnal entity).

My schedule changes weekdays for weekends every four weeks with no Fridays off ever (9pm to 7am TWTF or FSSM for work days)

I am a nightwalker now though, so I would be in game from 9pm or later through the wee hours of the morning on my days off and not logging in to play on days I work. Basically, I will be at a regular meeting one month on and one month off unless out of town for vacations.

Thanks, Merjinia for getting the ball rolling. Once we figure out who our regulars will be, I will contact Kenstrom about a roster purge.

-TG aka VV
Re: Calling all Fury~! 09/22/2011 06:41 PM CDT
There is a current NEWS item in the PRO news section for Northern Fury Restday Drills (9 elven). I just renewed it so it is good for 60 or 90 days, I forget which.

If it is decided to choose another night I am sure (hopeful?)that Kenstrom would accomodate a change if it is possible. I tried Fridays some months back but it didn't seem to help much.

Merjinia is currently an officer on the roster so you have access to all the verbs. You can read/edit/create/submit HALL NEWS items. Set up food carts, review NF info in the meeting hall (roster, endowment, etc). There is a ton of other stuff that the PROs can do now. Last addition to the Fortress was Northern Fury mead that stuns. I'll let you find it...:=)

I have kept our endowment current but we need Zosopage to dig up our chest of silvers.

We have 2 events recorded for the year, 1 each for the first 2 quarters, which makes us current, until next month. We will then have failed to record an event for the 3rd quarter. So if anyone can drop by Sunday, we need 5, we can record the needed event. If we don't I can try our once a year "spontaneous" event to clear the walls or something, last time I bribed folks. :=P

I will be at the Fortress as usual on Sunday following the White Haven house hunt. If you can't make it then check for me IG over the next couple days. I often join the Drakes for their Friday night undead hunt at 8:30 elfish and will do so this week, might even be around Mule prior to that.

I won't go in to all that has happened since the Fury was a force that could be relied on to field a brigade in any time of need. Let me just take all the responsibility for us no longer being that force.

I have been and always will be present and able to be a good, reliable MEMBER of the Fury. I have always been, IG and out, the kind that loves to be there helping the leaders, providing support and doing the dirty work to take the burden off the organizers.

I also have a proven track record, IG and out, of being horrible at leading organizations. I hate it and it shows. ;=)

See ya IG soon, we'll talk.

Olgre

ps - Thanks!!! For putting effort into reviving The Fury. Count on me to be there to help.
Re: Calling all Fury~! 09/22/2011 08:23 PM CDT

I'm following you Olgre, your the leader! I just want to help! <3
Re: Calling all Fury~! 09/22/2011 08:42 PM CDT

Olgretien is awesomesauce
Re: Calling all Fury~! 09/23/2011 01:58 PM CDT
Madmountan remains part of the Fury. He will be present when he finds out about drill.
New member 10/10/2011 12:54 AM CDT
Tonight we did a joint White Haven/Northern Fury hunt and then had a seminar in town centre about the invasion. I covered demons, magess, and group hunting. Astari covered triage. Olgretien gave a guide on how to operate the ballista tower. Turnout was good and afterword I gave a brief recruitment pitch. We had a new recruit come forward named Aearion. After a brief history of the Fury he took the oath and I inducted him. Please welcome our newest member if you see him.

Drew/Chiv

Proud inventor of the Droit ballista and the Droitapult.

Invasion canary in the coal mine.
Re: New member 10/15/2011 06:34 AM CDT
Thanks, Olivier. Well done!

-Valicar
Re: Calling all Fury~! 12/19/2011 02:08 PM CST
Count me in!

Drakkonn Blackbladed - Level 44 - Dark Elf - Paladin

Nice to be back after 8 years. Hopefully we can get a drill going soon, I've shown up the past few Sunday evening and its only been Olgretien and myself!

If there is anything I can do to help get the Northern Fury up and running, please let me know. I miss the days when we were 80+ members strong.

I can be reached on AIM at LordDrakkonn

Thanks!