Monthly Meeting Change for September: 9/9/19, 9:30 PM EST 08/28/2019 01:02 PM CDT
Hello!

The Faendryl Enclave will hold our monthly meeting on the second Monday of the month in September instead of the first, to accommodate those with holiday weekend plans. We will meet in the Alabaster Spire near the Landing on Monday, September 9th, at 9:30 PM EST.

On the agenda will be brainstorming for event ideas, our year-end ball, and if there's sufficient time we'll start discussions about future Symposium ideas.

These monthly meetings are an ideal time to approach us about joining or getting to know us and decide if you'd like to join. Here's our website, which includes a calendar of events, the officer roster and our bylaws:

https://sites.google.com/view/alabasterspire/home/about-us

Please feel free to email me or any of the other officers if you have questions. Thank you!

-GK!

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."
Re: Monthly Meeting Change for September: 9/9/19, 9:30 PM EST 09/09/2019 07:58 AM CDT
Just a reminder that we will meet tonight, Monday, September 9th at 9:30 EST in the Alabaster Spire near the Landing. See you there!

-GK!

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."