Divination Discussion and Demonstration 11/19/2017 07:14 PM CST
Not sure what to do with all those Igaesha vials you bought at EG? We put the "demon" in "demonstration" with a talk on Faendryl divination tonight at 10:00 Eastern time. A joint presentation of the Faendryl Enclave and the Order of the Shadow, the demonstration will include a discussion on the theory behind Igaeshian reading, live readings, and a question-and-answer session. We'll be giving away a prize for readers, too.

Look for the charcoal tent just outside the North Gate in the Landing.

--- Lauren, Lylia's player

(This is cross-posted in the Order of the Shadow folder.)

Re: Divination Discussion and Demonstration 11/20/2017 05:30 PM CST
Just wanted to thank those who attended and asked questions. We had a lot of fun with the event and hope attendees did too. Alasatia was kind enough to let me do a public reading for her and for the Enclave, while Allereli graciously volunteered Twilight Hall's summoning chamber for our use after I managed to prove multiple times that Lylia's a pretty lame demonologist (great at necromancy and penmanship, though).

Special thanks to The Order of the Shadow for providing refreshments, posting the document that I've been using as the basis for readings, and volunteering a vict -- err, a petitioner for a live reading. Thanks, Cruxophim!

If anyone has more questions about the Igaeshian vials or ways to use them, please feel free to hunt me down in-game or here. One of these weeks, I'm going to gather my notes about them and post up a wiki page.

--- Lauren, Lylia's player

P.S. -- The document's at https://sites.google.com/site/theorderoftheshadow/collectedworks-1/anoverviewoffaendryldivinationpractices, for those who are interested in reading more.