Tea on the Green 03/13/2015 12:46 AM CDT
Come join I'niasa en'Cala'Quessir as we welcome spring's return with an informal tea party on Restday, the 19th day of Olaesta (Sunday, 4/19) at 5pm by the Elven standard (EDT). All are welcome to attend as we celebrate by the pool at the Ta'Illistim Green and are advised to bring their own teacups to partake. Refreshments will be provided, however the more victuals, the merrier. We ask all who attend to dress properly for the occasion.

>>OOC Note: This will be the Alliance's first official event and is open to everyone! Hope to see you there.
Re: Tea on the Green 04/19/2015 03:46 PM CDT
Due to a family emergency and me being out of town for my nephew's birthday, this will have to be postponed until 5/3/15. I'm sorry for any confusion this had caused, and I'll be around for the rescheduled Tea on the Green. Thank you and sorry.

Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor
Squire of the Crimson Legion
Chairman of I'niasa en'Cala'Quessir
Re: Tea on the Green 05/02/2015 08:53 AM CDT
Just as a reminder that Tea on the Green was rescheduled for tomorrow, May 3, at 5pm EST. Please come out and support our first event as a recognized group!

Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor
Squire of the Crimson Legion
Founder and Chairman of I'niasa en'Cala'Quessir
Re: Tea on the Green 05/05/2015 04:06 PM CDT
I hope your Tea Party was a success. I wanted to attend it, but I was busy in the Landing with an enchanting crisis and helping a few young wizards with a quick lesson. I pray for my orders to return to come soon. I need some fresh air.

Lady Nairena
Air Mage of Ta'Vaalor
Proud Member of the Eahnor Assembly
Re: Tea on the Green 03/15/2017 10:44 AM CDT
The Alliance of High Elven Society welcomes spring's return by holding an informal tea party on Restday, the 19th day of Charlatos (OOC: March 19th) at 11am by the elven standard. All are welcome to join as we celebrate by the pool at the Ta'Illistim Green and are advised to bring their own teacups to partake. Refreshments will be provided, but the more victuals, the merrier. We ask all who attend to dress properly for the occasion.

High Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor, Legionnaire of the Crimson Legion
Founder and Chairwoman of the Alliance of High Elven Society
Argent Steward of House Aspis
Re: Tea on the Green 03/18/2017 02:15 PM CDT
Reminder! This is tomorrow at 11am EDT!

#bardlife