Upcoming Events - Saturday Dec 12th and Sunday Dec 13th 12/08/2020 07:00 AM CST
Here are some confirmed upcoming events for our Annual Officers Ball weekend. I hope to post more details later, and there are possibly another event or two that I don't yet know about.

Saturday, Dec 12 @ 2:00 pm ET Cupcake Showdown (contest of decorating cupcakes! kids and adults welcome.)
-judges are needed for this event, email GaKidJr@Juno.com if you are interested in helping
-location: party tent in the LDI Barracks Courtyard (;go2 LDI on Lich, or go 3 west from TSC and go gate, go tent)

Sunday, Dec 13 @ 8:00 pm ET LDI Annual Toy Drive (donate a gently used toy to the Wellington Home orphans)
-location: party tent in the LDI Barracks Courtyard (;go2 LDI on Lich, or go 3 west from TSC and go gate, go tent), and during this hour we will take the toys over to the Wellington Home and leave them for the orphans, then we will return to LDI Barracks

Sunday, Dec 13 @ 9:00 pm ET Officers Ball (an evening of mingling, dancing, and raffles)
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 10:00 pm ET Raffle Draws for a T1 Vanishing Point Shirt (40k ticket)
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 10:30 pm ET Raffle Draws for a 4x Katana (30k ticket)
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 11:00 pm ET Raffle Draws for a T3 Ensorcel by Polveiss (50k ticket)
-location: party tent in the LDI Garden (;go2 LDI on Lich, or go 3 west from TSC and go gate, then go trees, go tent - RAFFLE TICKETS ARE PURCHASED OUTSIDE THE TENT, in the LDI Barracks Courtyard)

Sunday, Dec 13 @ 11:15 pm ET Game: Pundemonium! (a contest of words and wits)
-location: party tent in the LDI Garden (;go2 LDI on Lich, or go 3 west from TSC and go gate, then go trees, go tent) Game: Pundemonium! (a contest of words and wits)

Please email me at GaKidJr@Juno.com if you notice this post, and if you have not heard from me yet, and you are supposed to be hosting or helping with events this weekend. Rest assured, we still need your help, if you are able to help out. I look forward to this weekend and seeing you all again.

I hope I have all this information correct. There may be other things added at the last minute. Any lack of coordination or disorganization is my fault alone, and hopefully does not reflect badly on our members or other officers. Thank you all for the patience with me while I have been very sick and experienced a major computer disk failure. While I've been away, I learned that I don't enjoy life as much, without my daily dose of you folks. So I'm very glad to be back. See you this weekend, I hope!

Sincerely,
Terabor
Staff Sergeant, Landing Defense Irregulars