MHOs: Forum Closure Impact 01/06/2022 05:26 PM CST
All, with the sunsetting of the forums in the future, I wanted to make sure you were all aware that there is a new #MHO channel in Discord (under Towns folder right now), and there is an #mho-announcements channel I'll be using under the Announcements folder.

MHO Announcements channel: I will use this like I use the main announcement folder here. Officers should definitely review this periodically to see what's up.

MHO channel: The MHO Announcements will copy here. I'm also fine right now with other MHO discussion, questions, etc. happening here, and I will keep an eye on it. If something goes awry, I can troubleshoot how to best fix it.

Wiki: I'll make sure important MHO stuff that needs to be preserved gets added here.

Please remember, this announcement just came out, and this is all very new. I'm still wrapping my head around all this. While the forums are still up, I'll post here and link in discord announcements, but once the forums are gone, I will be putting these sorts of communications in the mho-announcements channel.

Threads: If you feel like a thread for your MHO would be beneficial, we can look at that. Right now, the individual MHO forum categories aren't very frequently utilized.

Thanks for your patience as I work through this and figure out the best way to keep you all up-to-date!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"