MHO ALERT: MHOs Missing Event Requirements for 2021 01/01/2022 06:04 PM CST
We are now in the new year. If you have an event you have not submitted a PER for, get it done ASAP as I need to reset these for 2022 soon.

Prominent Tier MHOs
Witching Hour
Imperiled Few
Anglers of Elanthia
Skein and Stein Consortium
Leya's Academy of Arms

Renowned Tier MHOs
Legions of BACON (2)
Black Iron Chalice (2)
Independent Crafters of Elanthia (2)
Dae'Raendir (1) -- I have emailed an officer, as they had reached out and did one after the last email (so in other words, members do not panic, I think this one will be sorted).

ACTION REQUIRED

-- MHO Officers for the above MHOs have 14 days to reach out to me (January 14, 2022) at GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET

--If an MHO fails to reach out to me by the deadline, then a Renowned MHO will drop down to Prominent, and a Prominent MHO will possibly be marked as Inactivated and will potentially be removed from the MHO system entirely.

* I do not take this lightly, and I am giving everyone plenty of opportunity to make this right.

* I understand that 2020-21 have been awful years, and I'm totally willing to work with an MHO, but I need them to reach out to me if they need help/exceptions.

* Several on the list above were also on last year's list, and a handful had difficulties meeting requirements in 2019 also. I'm less likely to be lenient with those, since they've been given multiple chances without reaching out over a span of years, but again, I am not made of stone. I will work in good faith with everyone!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: MHO ALERT: MHOs Missing Event Requirements for 2021 02/10/2022 06:39 PM CST
At this point, we are significantly past the due date to reach out to me. This is a final call for everyone on this list. An officer from the MHO must email me ASAP, and no later than 2/15 at GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET, so we can discuss arrangements for staying in the MHO system. Remember, if you are Renowned Tier and have a structure and do not meet requirements, your structure will be closed.

Prominent Tier MHOs
Witching Hour
Imperiled Few
Anglers of Elanthia
Skein and Stein Consortium
Leya's Academy of Arms

Renowned Tier MHOs
Legions of BACON (2)
Black Iron Chalice (2)
Independent Crafters of Elanthia (2)
Dae'Raendir (1)

--Xynwen--