MHO ALERT: MHOs Missing Event Requirements 11/07/2021 11:08 AM CST
I'm preparing a larger update as to where I'm at and what I'm doing to release in the next week or two, but I wanted to call attention to those MHOs who have not submitted all their events for 2021. I wanted to give members ample time to pull together before the end of the year, or to reach out to me with problems/concerns, so we can work on solutions for you.

If you are not on the list below, you have submitted...thank you! Also, please do not submit more than your required 1 or 2 events. I am not adding them in or tracking them. Less paperwork for me, less paperwork for you! Just slam in your first 1 or 2 events for the year into the PER, then be free from paperwork for the rest of the year!

>Remember, meeting event requirements is very easy in 2021!

Prominent Tier: 1 qualifying event
Renowned Tier: 2 qualifying events

Qualifying Event: Must be an event you have done on your own. If your MHO did it on their own, but as part of a larger, multi-MHO group event, that will count also (for example, the Fashion Week stuff, where different MHOs held different events, but it's overseen by 1 or 2 MHOs). If it's a general, multi-MHO/CHE get together that you co-host all together, like a monthly hunting or fishing event, then those are awesome but do not count as a qualifying event.

Below are the MHOs who have not yet met their requirements. Failure to complete the event requirement (or to reach out to me at gs4-mho@play.net so we can work on a solution) means the MHO is in jeopardy of losing their MHO status (this means Renowned would bump down to Prominent, and Prominent would lose MHO status entirely).

Prominent Tier MHOs
* Witching Hour
* Imperiled Few
* Anglers of Elanthia
* Coterie of the Swan
* Skein and Stein Consortium
* Magic Academy
* Leya's Academy of Arms
* Eye of Elanthia

Renowned Tier MHOs -- if you have a structure, you run the risk of losing it if you get bumped down a tier
* Legions of BACON
* Dire Wolf Clan
* Black Iron Chalice
* Independent Crafters of Elanthia
* Greystorm Society of Enlightenment
* Dae'randir
* Landing Defense Irregulars (missing 1)
* Moonshine Manor
* Fenog's Regulars
* Black Hand Trading Company (missing 1)
* Hand of the Arkati
* ICICLE

It's definitely not too late! You have ample time to get your 1 or 2 missing events in before the end of the year, and if you feel you will have difficulty doing that, please reach out to me. I most definitely do not want to have to bump MHOs down or out. If you did an event and forgot to submit your PER, please do so ASAP so I can get you credited.

Please remember that you must submit a qualifying event as defined above. Doing a joint hunting/fishing/spellup event with another MHO or CHE does not qualify (While I know they used to qualify, they only qualified for a small portion of the overall total # of events required, so you would have, in the past, still have had to done events that met the definition above).

Don't forget, you can go to your MHO Hall and talk to the clerk there to find out how many events I have on record for you if you are ever curious.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: MHO ALERT: MHOs Missing Event Requirements 11/10/2021 09:24 AM CST
GM Xynwen,

Thanks for this post. I thought LDI had finished all our events very early this year. Then, when I checked at the MHO Hall and noticed we were short one event a few months ago, we quickly hosted another one. We do plan to get involved in Winter Fest. We also have a yearly Officers Ball multi-event night upcoming. I'll check into the details and send mail so you will have all the details.

But just wanted to quickly say thanks because this was really helpful to me, that you announced this list. I had a couple of people send me private messages "Hey LDI is on the list!"... and with all I've been going through on a personal and medical level... had you not posted, I might have missed it. You can not know how much this meant to me, to just be informed that something was amiss. I don't want to let anybody down. You're a big part of why I didn't.

There have been a lot of MHO changes, and you bore the brunt of complaints about the new prize closet stuff, and you have seen us through many agonizing changes. But ever since then, from every single move you've made on behalf of LDI, I have seen your heart in it, and your sincere desire not to let anyone down.

I want to say Good Job.

Terabor
Staff Sergeant, Landing Defense Irregulars
Re: MHO ALERT: MHOs Missing Event Requirements 11/10/2021 06:16 PM CST
>Terabor's post

Aw, thank you so much. I appreciate it, you, and everyone else doing the awesome MHO work out there! If you had a qualifying event you just forgot to submit, please go ahead and submit it now! For LDI, I've got the 7/14 Siegery one that you submitted and that's it. Otherwise, anything you are planning seems like it'll work!

<3

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"