MHO Touch Base 06/13/2021 09:02 PM CDT
Time for a quick status update on prize closets & all things MHO!

Prize Closets
Public
These are the ones in the MHO Halls. Solhaven and River's Rest are still closed, but barring anything catastrophic, I should have these reopened next weekend. IMT and WL closets were kinda busy, so I updated the containers to be different and to reference the MHO they belong to (and I sorted all these items into the appropriate container).

Private
Several of these are totally complete. Anyone else who has sent me a list and has an existing prize closet has been updated and feedback sent, so I'm waiting on your responses to wrap these up. Depending on how many things are outstanding, these closets may remain closed but some were reopened and just need a few items added in.

>No Submissions or no response: Please email gs4-mho@play.net ASAP
* Black Wolves (waiting on response)
* Drakes Vanguard (need submission)
* Northern Fury (need submission)
* Silver Gryphons (need submission)

>No closet yet -- ready for submission
This section is for MHOs that either have a new structure or one upcoming. If you had previously submitted a list, please resend to me, and I can build it as I build your structure (or, if I just released yours, I can get them built/QC'd and added in). If you had not submitted a list, then you're still eligible for 5 items -- at least one of which needs to be an insignia item.

* Hand of the Arkati (you have 4 insignia items in IMT's public closet)
* Wyvern's Honor
* Order of the Shadow
* TownCrier (I have your list and will get on it soon)
* Ilyan Syndicate
* Caeruil Atelier

Steps:
1. Forward me your 2020 prize closet submission if you had one
2. If you did not have one, email me your 5 items
3. I'll create, get QC'd, and implement

Long-Term Benefits
Now that prize closets are mostly organized and close to caught up, I'll start turning my attention to LTBs and working through that backlog. To keep my inbox and brain clutter manageable, I'm going to do these in like batches of 4.

>First 4 for LTB
* Silver Gryphons (I have your request)
* Moonshine Manor - 1 Major & 1 minor
* Onoir - 1 Major & 1 minor
* Stormwild - 1 Major & 1 minor

Steps:
1. Email me your submission and/or any questions by July 1, 2021. Please title your email [MHOs]-LTB - <MHO Name>
2. Include your name and email address in the body of the email please (sometimes it just shows it came to the mho group and doesn't show your originating email and it gets confusing unless you put it in the body!)
3. Sooner is better!

Scripts
I'm still working my way through the MHO System scripts, but nothing should impact you on your end! This is my long-term, get it all fixed up for the new system, project. I'm trying to make sure I'm spending the most significant chunk of time on the backlog of things that impact you (structures, LTBs, prize closets).

Event Requirements
Hey, just your reminder to not forget your event requirements! We're almost halfway through the year, so if you're Tier 1 (showing to you as Tier 2), you just need to do 1 qualifying event and submit it via the PER. If you're Tier 2 (showing to you as Tier 3), you just need to do 2 and submit.

Other
I heart all of you and your dedication! Keep up all the great stuff you do for the lands ;)

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"