Take away and questions on MHO prize closets 03/31/2021 09:25 PM CDT
Thanks for the detailed posts of recent days, Xynwen. As we prepare our list for you I'd like to make sure I understand this correctly.

We are a renowned tier MHO with a pre-existing prize closet...so

1) we are allowed the one insignia item and four other items allowed to all renowned MHOs - assume these MAY be (but do not HAVE to be) new items. Is that correct? And
2) we are also allowed to grandfather in 25 additional items that are currently in the closet (including ones on the list of things we submitted in Sept but that have not yet been delivered) - AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE CURRENT LIST OF APPROVED ITEMS. Also correct? And
3) if items that are not currently allowed on the new list but are in the prize closet now LATER become available, we can swap out something we are keeping now for that item if it's one we would have preferred to keep? Correct also?

When will you be closing the closets? And when will you need the lists?

Thanks for clarifying these points!

AEL
Re: Take away and questions on MHO prize closets 04/01/2021 11:28 AM CDT
>>1) we are allowed the one insignia item and four other items allowed to all renowned MHOs - assume these MAY be (but do not HAVE to be) new items. Is that correct? And

Not new items -- these should draw from your existing prize closet.

>> 2) we are also allowed to grandfather in 25 additional items that are currently in the closet (including ones on the list of things we submitted in Sept but that have not yet been delivered) - AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE CURRENT LIST OF APPROVED ITEMS. Also correct? And

Yes, this is correct.

>> 3) if items that are not currently allowed on the new list but are in the prize closet now LATER become available, we can swap out something we are keeping now for that item if it's one we would have preferred to keep? Correct also?

That is correct. I'll maintain copies of all removed items so I can do that swap if applicable

>>When will you be closing the closets?

Starting tonight probably. For sure tomorrow/over the weekend.

>> And when will you need the lists?

The sooner the better! I'd love to have them before April 15th, and I already have several submissions. If I get entirely caught up on what I have submitted and I realize I'm missing someone, I'll start reaching out. If I get everyone done and have a few unresponsive stragglers, I'll put a hard "use it or lose it" deadline in place, but that's like a last resort scenario, as I know this can be difficult and everyone has a real life that's busy. But, the more "past deadline" backlog items I have, the harder it is to move forward with the new system so I may eventually need to do this.

Great questions!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"