MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 01:12 PM CDT
As previously announced during the MHO updates, there are changes to prize closets happening now. Starting on or near April 1, I will be removing access to your prize closets. This is a manual process, so it may take me a few days to get everyone's shut down.

Just as a reminder, this was done for numerous reasons, and we respect and appreciate that many of you have dedicated hundreds of hours if not more to your MHOs and the lands. The system as-is was difficult, incredibly manual to do, and caused an overgrowth of prize closets and scripted items that were never meant to be so available.

These changes will get the closets more in line with the intended purpose: to have some MHO-themed items suitable for giveaways or prizes at events and such.

System Recap

Prominent Tier: 1 insignia item only
Renowned Tier: 5 items (4 from the list + 1 insignia item)

Grandfathering
If you are a Renowned Tier and had a pre-existing prize closet, you will be able to grandfather up to 25 additional items from your current closet. However, those items must be something that would be allowable under the new list (published below).

Process for Grandfathered Requests
Each MHO who wishes to take advantage of the grandfathering must send me 1 email with the subject: [MHO] <MHO Name>: Grandfathered Prize Closet Selections. Include your name and email so I can contact you with any questions. You will have up to 30 total items (the Renowned 5 + extra 25).

Please note: If your prize closet has less than 25 items in it, you do not get to create additional items.

I will begin to manually go through each group's closets and remove anything that is not on the allowed list. Once your prize closet is completed, I will open it back up for you if you have a private access prize closet (meaning one in your structure). If you do not have a structure and your prize closet is accessed via the MHO Hall, that may be a bit trickier. I may have to get all of those completed before access can be restored.

This will be a high priority item for me. Obviously I have other non-MHO duties that also have deadlines (such as for Rumor Woods), so I'll be managing those simultaneously. I just mention this so that if you see something from me non-prize closet related you understand it doesn't mean this isn't also at the top of my list, because it is.

2020 Prize Closet Submissions
There was a misunderstanding on my part for these, and I apologize. I thought they were being completed and it appears some were not. As such, I'm offering the following to help.

If you submitted your prize closet request for 2020 prior to October 1, 2020 and have not received it:

1. Any item on that list that is also on the allowable prize closet lists can be considered an existing item for purposes of your new prize closet + grandfathering. When you submit your list to me, mark these items so I know they weren't created but were submitted last year.

2. If you had an item on that list that is now not allowable, but you had a specific, intended purpose for it, I will review a request on a case-by-case basis for creating that item for you just for that event. I will only do this for 1 item and I will need to review with senior staff and script owners, but I will try to provide this limited service since it is not your fault the 2020 submission didn't get done.

No Prize Closet Yet?
If you are eligible for a prize closet but do not have one yet, you can submit to me at GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET with the email subject of [MHO]<MHO Name> New Prize Closet Submission. Prominent Tiers - submit the insignia you want. Renowned Tiers - submit the 5 items you want.

New Prize Closet Items
Item design should be MHO- or event-related where possible.

* Insignia items
* non-combat, unscripted fluff such as clothing, jewelry, or awards
* Candles or incense
* Container with special open/close messaging
* Dice
* Drink containers
* Flippable coin
* Giftbox
* Huggable toys
* Lifekeep Flask, MHO-customized
* Mirror
* Yoyo

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 01:40 PM CDT
The approved prize list has several items with little-to-no RP purpose in a group event setting.

When time permits in the future, I would like to suggest a review with an eye toward the Suggested Events from the new MHO page. For example, one of the suggested events is a fishing tournament, but we cannot have fishing poles in our PC's... I'd happily forgo a yo-yo, huggable toy, and flippable coin for a fishing pole, set of darts, or custom stationery.

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 01:41 PM CDT
Thank you for the update, Xynwen. I have to admit that I am very disappointed with the list of allowed items for grandfathered in prize closets but I imagine there is a little room for negotiation at this late stage.

I do have one query though, as it impacts the Looking Glass quite significantly: are picture cards, quills, and sheets of vellum considered to be fluff as we use them a lot for scrapbooking and designing events? If not, will I be penalised for buying a batch this weekend (before the closet is closed and we potentially lose them) as we have an event planned in May as part of the Cairnfang Manor Art Exhibition.

Thanks in advance.

>>https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 01:50 PM CDT
I am seconding the inquiry about stationery, but I also have some questions about items that are permitted, which includes the following:
darts (game, not weapon)
wearable quills
wearable masks (that I believe to be similar to those sold in a Solhaven shop)
crystal holding jewelry
amulet holding jewelry
orb gems
runestone cutters

As well as some uncertainty about if teacups fall under the 'drink containers' description or if that is meant to refer to flasks.

Thank you.
Eiliriel
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 01:53 PM CDT
Does closing down the Prize Closet mean we will lose access to the few extra items that belong to the group which are kept in the trunk?

--
ESP TUNE TOWNCRIER or ;tune towncrier
Web: http://gstowncrier.com/
Daily Email: gstowncrier.com/subscribe/

gstowncrier.com/where-to-find-the-towncrier/

Send in news: https://bit.ly/2ISsz2l

P.S. Help Wanted, Inquire Within
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 01:57 PM CDT
I am honestly floored that not only have the MHO system has been gutted to the point where it is hard enough to get participants due to the limit resources allowable when these changes were first introduced, but now the list of allowable items has been gutted. I am seriously concerned for the state of MHOs. I get that MHOs have gotten out of hand and have gone way beyond the point of where they were originally intended but this is just beyond what is necessary in my opinion.
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 02:07 PM CDT
Not to come off as immediately combative, but I'm a little disappointed with the approved list myself, as my particular MHO has no applicable use of nine of the twelve listed allowable items- things like yoyos, toys, dice, so on. They're fun items, but they don't fit into the RP focus of my group.

That being said, items not reappearing from previous lists that already exist in our prize closet- scripted banner, crystal amulet holder, stationary, wax, and quill- are something we use regularly. There's also the matter of previously purchased prize closet items that came in a limited fashion, such as the signet rings, and whether or not you'll be removing all the items from our prize closet trunks that we already own/have placed in there ourselves.

Before filling up my lockers with refugee items from this change and then having but a finite number of MHO specific RP props to draw from, which would create a disincentive for their use due to their sudden scarcity, would there be any chance you might review some of these items and expand the list a bit, or give us something of an opportunity to also grandfather in some of these unlisted items? I can certainly go through each in my own prize closet and make a case for them, as well as examples of previous use if necessary.

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 02:25 PM CDT
I would like to +1 the request to add stationary and stationary accessories as allowable items for prize closets. They have broad and flexible roleplay appeal.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 02:31 PM CDT
I pretty much echo Rovvigen and Bristenns comments. And everyone else. PLEASE reconsider stationery and supplies, tobaccos, teas, cigars, etc. These are purely fluff items. We knew the closets were going to be limited, but I don't think anyone expected such a severe cut in "approved" items. The 5 item limit for new MHOs was severe enough without restricting what those 5 items could vellbe SO drastically.

Mikalmas
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 02:44 PM CDT
One other clarification, please:

Our membership insignia counts as one of 5 prize closet items?

--

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 02:50 PM CDT
Tobaccos, teas, and cigars are more good suggestions. All of these items, including stationary, are available off-the-shelf, so it surprises me that they would not be allowed.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 03:03 PM CDT
Hey all, I totally get a lot of the responses, so I wanted to go through and address some. If multiple people said something in a similar way, I may be paraphrasing versus direct quoting a post, just FYI.

>>Item <X> is really valuable to our group to have available. Why was it not included?
>>Item <Y> seems unnecessary. Why was it included?

Addressing these concepts together, because they are related. There is a list of pretty common, open use scripts -- I kept those items in the closets (as long as they weren't combat-related). The other items are scripted and while often found in stores, etc. are not totally "hey, use at your will" scripts but require permissions from script owners.

The problem with this latter category is that it was kind of a "set it and forget it" permission, and people quickly forgot that they'd allowed these items to be used in a prize closet, so they were more available than perhaps initially intended.

>>This ruins/guts MHOs

I understand that massive changes like this can really feel that way. It's not intended. Indeed, by simplifying your requirements also, it's going to allow for more MHOs to be added to the system without killing staff commitment the way the old system did.

In addition, I have said from the beginning that once we got all the changes done and all the backlog caught up, that I would review and see where we can add benefits for you guys. I'm not lying when I say how much I respect our players and their MHOs and what you bring to the lands.

Getting someone to come to an MHO event can be hard, and I understand a lot of the scripted items you had in the closets were powerful incentives, but that wasn't the intent of the prize closets. They were to enhance, not be the reason.

From the beginning with these changes it was announced that the list would be drastically reduced. Originally the suggestion was to allow 1 item at entry tier and 5 items at the other tier, without any grandfathering, and that the allowable items revolve around insignia-like items. While this is a huge reduction from what you have, it's vastly greater than what the original plan was, and that is because we listened to your feedback on the grandfathering, and because we realized we needed to allow more than just insignia so you could do prizes and the like.

I still see several vibrant MHO events on the calendar, in news, in TownCrier, etc. and we want to encourage that to continue. You have less paperwork around those now (only have to submit 1 or 2), and all the access to HALL NEWS and CRIERs that you did before.

>>Does closing down the Prize Closet mean we will lose access to the few extra items that belong to the group which are kept in the trunk?

Yes, but those items won't be touched by me, so they'll be there when you get it back. If you need something, I recommend pulling it out. If you forget and desperately need something from it, let me know and I can help.

>>If I stock up on a few items I want for an event, will I get in trouble?

No. The same rules apply that have always applied -- they're not for personal use, of course. But if you are going to grab a few extras to use at an upcoming event, that will be fine.

>>Will you look at <X> and see about adding it in?

Yes, eventually. If someone wants to pull together a list of items they really would like to see back in the closets, I can review after I get this initial piece completed. I'll maintain copies of everything you have in your closets so if something gets added back in at a future date, we can work something out regarding that item.

Rather than be hit with 30 different emails though, I'd love it if someone wanted to track what comes up here and pulls it all together into 1 email. Easier to manage!

>>What are these things you are thinking of in the future?

Okay, no one asked this, but it does typically come up eventually. I'm hesitant to get specific because if I don't get permissions or decide to change course, it can be more frustrating than if you had never known I was considering it!

What I've said before and I'll stress here again is that I want to add in items to the MHO Halls that are automated (so beyond the original script writing, no GM intervention) that can add depth and flavour to your MHOs.

>> Our membership insignia counts as one of 5 prize closet items?

Yes.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 03:35 PM CDT
Addressing these concepts together, because they are related. There is a list of pretty common, open use scripts -- I kept those items in the closets (as long as they weren't combat-related). The other items are scripted and while often found in stores, etc. are not totally "hey, use at your will" scripts but require permissions from script owners.
The problem with this latter category is that it was kind of a "set it and forget it" permission, and people quickly forgot that they'd allowed these items to be used in a prize closet, so they were more available than perhaps initially intended.
-xynwen

Then why not ask for those permissions? I would imagine the script owners wouldn't mind seeing their creations continue to be used.

For an anecdote, I have had a certain scripted scabbard for years. It was a very obscure, but oddly available item, that no one really invested in other than myself. I found it one day maybe ten or twelve some odd years ago, played with a bit, realized I really enjoyed the verb traps, and got it unlocked whenever I could. It turns out, a lot of other people really enjoyed the verb traps as well, and were dismayed that they were no longer available from this random wagon that was abandoned in Solhaven (alongside the scripted herb bags and scripted bandages, etc), and I helped them hunt down a few random copies from playershops. Turns out, years later, a GM who also really enjoyed those scripted scabbards decided to take ownership of the script (or at least secure the permissions for it) and dedicate their GMNPC merchant at Briarmoon Cove to releasing them- twice now.

Yes, it's an anecdote, but it's an anecdote about how seemingly obscure or overlooked fluff scripts can suddenly become a wanted item just because some goof somewhere hunted down every general alterer he could and harangued them into unlocking an item mechanically inferior to a warrior guild sheath.

I don't mean to be combative, but these props, as that seems a moreso apt description than 'prizes,' are important to our groups, and again, I would imagine the script owners wouldn't object to more miles rolling over on their creations' odometers.

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 03:47 PM CDT
BTW, based on feedback here and on Discord, I will look at a few of the prop items more quickly (banners, paper, darts, and masks).

I definitely understand how important a lot of these items are.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 05:44 PM CDT
Tangentally related:

I wonder if the Insignia Item could be a small, scripted item as well as Insignia'd? I could see a crystal-holding, or amulet-holding, or perfume-holding, type insignia...

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Inquisitor of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 06:30 PM CDT
>BTW, based on feedback here and on Discord, I will look at a few of the prop items more quickly (banners, paper, darts, and masks).

Thank you, Xynwen!

On the Discord discussion about this, I believe some other people mentioned creating an open Google document for a list of common and well-loved items for review. That might also help. Until then, there was also a list in the channel that included some other favorites:

- Quills
- Crystal amulet holders
- Cigars/tobacco products and accessories
- Coffee/tea and accessories
- Teacups (if not otherwise included as drinking vessels)

I think we're all sympathetic to the huge amount of stuff-wrangling Elysani used to have to do and that you are now doing, and I very much understand the need to pare it down. It's good to see that there's some brass-tacks discussion now about which items deserve to stay on the list and get the most use from MHOs.

--- Lauren, Lylia's player
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 07:30 PM CDT
>BTW, based on feedback here and on Discord, I will look at a few of the prop items more quickly (banners, paper, darts, and masks).

+100

:)

--

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/28/2021 08:14 PM CDT

I appreciate your willingness to continue to engage in dialogue with us, Xynwen. Truly. Those fluff items I mentioned (tobacco, cigars, parchments, envelopes, etc) means more to us than anything.
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/29/2021 10:04 PM CDT
Even though some of our reactions range from Skeptically Hopeful to Wrath of Kai at the moment (I'm sitting on the fence and teetering, but y'all knew I was nuts already)... :D

I could imagine a future where MHO's had to disappear or the whole system stagnate due to high maintenance, which would hurt us all and hurt the game itself.

I might go further crazy and be throwing tomatoes tomorrow, but today I wanted to say thank you, for 3 things.

GS4-XYNWEN said:
> we respect and appreciate that many of you have dedicated hundreds of hours if not more to your MHOs and the lands

I believe you. You guys have been so good over the years. (1)Thank you for the past.

I notice that you're already taking a closer quick look at some things. (2)Thank you for the present.

And you already said previously here somewhere, something to the effect of: that you will be taking a look back in the future when the dust all settles. (3)Thank you in advance, for the future.

Hangin in there,
from Soliere's player
o/~ Send lawyers, guns, and money... DAD! Get me outta this! HEY!! o/~ ::airguitar:: R.I.P. Warren Zevon
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 05:32 PM CDT
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the discussions here, and how great you all are!

CLARIFICATION:
* When you submit your grandfathered submissions, it should be for your 5 (1 insignia + 4 other) and up to an additional 25.
* If you have less than 30 items, you can simply tell me you want 100% of your prize closet grandfathered (as long as one of those is your insignia) that fit the required criteria

UPDATES TO LIST:
* The banner can stay in
* The stationery can stay in

Each of these are 1 specific script, so if you have something in the closet that uses a different script, I can recreate it to match the allowable scripts.

Darts are still under review. These are the only 3 immediate need scripts I'm reviewing right now. Once you've got a final wish list on the shared doc you guys were all chipping in on, get me a link, and I can add it to my to-do list down the road! I will maintain copies of your removed items, and if one of those scripts becomes allowable in the future, we can look at adding it in/swapping it out with something.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 05:42 PM CDT
>UPDATES TO LIST:
>* The banner can stay in
>* The stationery can stay in

Awesome!!!!! Thank you, Xynwen! So just to clarify - are these now on the allowable list, or are they only being grandfathered into existing prize closets?

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 06:42 PM CDT
>>are these now on the allowable list, or are they only being grandfathered into existing prize closets?

Allowable list. And the only items that can be grandfathered have to be items on the allowable list.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 07:28 PM CDT
Caeruil Atelier doesn't have a prize/prop closet at present, but I am thinking for the future so please bear with me. Thank you for ensuring stationery is available, this is exceedingly important to our events (else we pay for them out of pocket).

Xynwen, can you clarify for me whether writing quills technically a scripted item that would need your approval for a prize closet item, or does the paper script simply look for an item in-hand of eligible noun?

Thank you,
Ysaeril, Curator of Caeruil Atelier
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 08:34 PM CDT
Stationary includes just the paper or say the wax too?

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 08:35 PM CDT
>> Xynwen, can you clarify for me whether writing quills technically a scripted item that would need your approval for a prize closet item, or does the paper script simply look for an item in-hand of eligible noun?

Looks like plume, feather, stylus, reed, or quill will work, and it doesn't need to be scripted. Hope that helps!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 08:38 PM CDT
>> Stationary includes just the paper or say the wax too?

Paper only

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 09:35 PM CDT
> some other people mentioned creating an open Google document

Does anyone have a link to this google doc handy? Can you post it here?

Thank you.
from Soliere's player
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 09:55 PM CDT
> plume, feather, stylus, reed, or quill will work

So these can be added to the allowable list, unscripted plume/feather/stylus/reed/quill, as a writing instrument?

Thank you.
from Soliere's player
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/30/2021 10:57 PM CDT
If the quill is not scripted, will it still function as a writing tool?

... and are these the kind that are wearable?

--

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/31/2021 01:20 AM CDT
Thank you for the updates! Do the picture cards count as stationery items since you write on them?

Also, was it ever clarified whether teacups counted as drink containers?

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/31/2021 09:30 AM CDT
Document's at https://tinyurl.com/k5h4bndc

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/31/2021 01:55 PM CDT
> plume, feather, stylus, reed, or quill will work

> So these can be added to the allowable list, unscripted plume/feather/stylus/reed/quill, as a writing instrument?

It's already covered under "non-combat, unscripted fluff such as clothing and jewelry." I know someone asked about masks, and I don't see any mask scripts that are allowed currently, but if you have an unscripted mask prop, that will be covered under this first category as well.

>> If the quill is not scripted, will it still function as a writing tool?... and are these the kind that are wearable?

For the script that goes on the stationery/paper that is being allowed to stay in the closet, the writing implement does not need to be scripted also - it only needs to have the nouns I stated.

I've not seen wearable quills, but they will either be an unscripted prop that is wearable or a scripted item. The latter wouldn't be allowed in the prize closet, but if it had the right noun, it would work with the paper.

>>Do the picture cards count as stationery items since you write on them?

It's totally going to depend on what script it uses. If it's the stationery one, it will. If it's not, it won't. It looks like this was the only paper script allowed in the prize closets, so it should be okay. Also, see my end statement below.

>> Also, was it ever clarified whether teacups counted as drink containers?

If they have the drink container script, they'll count. If they are their own script, they won't.

NOTE ON SCRIPTS:
I do recognize that you will not know if the script on an item is allowable if it is something like paper/notecard/teacup/banner...things where there may be multiple scripts, etc. You can always include it in your list as a possibility to keep and have a spare item to add in if winds up being not allowable.

On a case-by-case basis, if it makes sense, I can look at creating a new item with the same description but with the approved script. For example, if you have a writing implement that is scripted but has a cool look you want for your MHO, I can create an unscripted version of it instead. It will just be a prop but will work with the stationery that is staying in your MHO (but may not work with other paper-based scripts). This is not be offering to create a brand new item that wasn't already in there -- if you didn't have a quill, I'm not making you a new one, for example, but if you did have one and it was scripted and you wanted to have an unscripted version stick around, I can review.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 03/31/2021 02:33 PM CDT
Thank you, Xynwen. I feel in a much better position to be able to send you my "grandfathered" list now. Expect an email from me in the next day or so.

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/01/2021 04:04 PM CDT
> Looks like plume, feather, stylus, reed, or quill will work, and it doesn't need to be scripted. Hope that helps!

Thank you, this assuages the concerns from my corner!

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/01/2021 06:18 PM CDT
Thank you James/Bristenn for the googledoc link! You did awesome rockin good!!

from Soliere's player

o/~ ah-googledoc, ah-googledoc, ah-googledoc, ah-googledoc o/~
sung to the tune of "ah-weema-way" from "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
::grinning, ducking, running:: YES i will also have ah-googledoc in my head for 3 weeks now. THANK YOU SOLIE'S PLAYER :O
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/01/2021 06:36 PM CDT
> if you did have one and it was scripted and you wanted to have an unscripted version stick around, I can review.

oh yay. no. Yay. no. BIG YAY!! no no. QUADRUPLE BIG YAY!!!! WHEEE!!!!

Thank you!
from Soliere's player

You hear a voice trailing off into the distance... "NO.. NO ... NOO!!!!! NonaSestaPentaQuadraHeptuple BIG YAAAAAaaaaaayyyyy..."
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/13/2021 09:06 AM CDT
Quick update: the script owner has okayed darts continuing to be allowed.

That's the last of the items I was going to check on for this round, because I need to prioritize organizing these closets. However, once you have a final list off your google doc, let me know, and I'll make a copy of the doc and put it in my tickler to come back around to after I have some breathing space. And as a reminder, I'm keeping copies of all your items, so if another script is later allowed and you want to swap an existing item out with your old one, I'll be able to do that with minimal fuss.

As an FYI, this is a really manual, time-consuming process. I spent roughly 6 hours on Saturday and again on Sunday just going through 2 (very large) closets. I'm getting faster and I had to spend some time last week doing a few script updates to make it easier for me, and you're still going to be my high priority so I can get these reopened for you. Of course, everything I'm doing now should make all of this easier for anyone to do in the future as needed, so that's a bonus ;)

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/16/2021 09:05 AM CDT
Over the weekend I'll see if anyone else has anymore reasonable suggestions for the document (or if they have any now after reading this, feel free to add, the link is https://tinyurl.com/k5h4bndc ), and let you know on the officials here by Sunday night when I think we have a pretty finalized list.

We've had a couple weeks to do this (and while I've been almost totally removed from game stuff due to IRL) I feel we've had a pretty ample amount of time to get this to you. Just final touches and all.

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/18/2021 10:37 PM CDT
Okiedokie, it's Sunday night and I'm not seeing any new info added, so what we have pretty much finalized is here. https://tinyurl.com/k5h4bndc

Re: MHO Prize Closets: Important Info 04/19/2021 11:02 AM CDT
Thanks, Bristenn!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM