MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 09:00 AM CST
All, the MHO Officer Googlegroup is very manual to keep updated, and I know it's out of date at this point. In addition, it is used very little. The recent MHO changes in September were the first email in 2020. There were 6 in 2019, 2 in 2018, and so on. Right now, it's just not enough activity for me to warrant keeping it up to date since there isn't any easy way to even do so.

Given that, I'm going to stop using the list and will continue to do my official communication via the official forums, aka right here.

The GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET email remains the best way to email the MHO GM (aka me!) because it also ccs a few other people besides just me. That way, if I'm on vacation or something, others get a copy and can jump in and help you with your needs.

Thank you!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 11:14 AM CST
I was a former officer of Moonshine Manor 'Back in the Day'. If its current officers are completely inactive, is there someway to step in and save it? I would burn down the landing if the Manor closed.
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 11:31 AM CST
>I was a former officer of Moonshine Manor 'Back in the Day'. If its current officers are completely inactive, is there someway to step in and save it? I would burn down the landing if the Manor closed.

Yes, I'll check officer activity on my end too, and we can look at options. I've had a few others reach out to me and I think there are some plans in the works with other members, so hopefully they'll see this and loop you in to plan!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 11:59 AM CST
I handed the manor over 2 yrs ago but thankfully still on the officer list and mailing list and already reached out to our new mho GM. I have a person or 2 that want to be new officers and run the manor to keep it going. I will work with them to meet the requirements and keep the place going. That said if anyone else is interested reach out in discord ot IG and we will figure it out.

Pup
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 12:15 PM CST
>I would burn down the landing if the Manor closed.

Now we know why everyone is always trying to burn it down! Someone closed their fav watering hole!

---
ESP TUNE TOWNCRIER or ;tune towncrier
Web: http://gstowncrier.com/
Daily Email: https://www.gstowncrier.com/subscribe/
And more:
https://www.gstowncrier.com/where-to-find-the-towncrier/

P.S. Help Wanted, Inquire Within
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 12:37 PM CST
>official communication via the official forums

YAY, more GM('s) coming back to the forums and (re)making this place THE place for official communications!! Thank you! <3

(Also, good plan on 'closing down' the Google Group, if it takes so much effort, for so little use.)

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Paragon of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 12:42 PM CST
>> YAY, more GM('s) coming back to the forums and (re)making this place THE place for official communications!! Thank you! <3

+1 on this sentiment!

-- Robert

>> [You have failed your current Adventurer's Guild task.]
Re: MHOs: Googlegroups Status 12/03/2020 12:50 PM CST
>YAY, more GM('s) coming back to the forums and (re)making this place THE place for official communications!! Thank you! <3 - CLITDBALL

You're very welcome. I feel very strongly about using the official forums for official communications (and unofficial ones! and babble!) because it's a nice, centralized, official place of officiality. And I don't have to manually maintain a list of cats needing to be herded <g>

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM