MHOs: Gratitude 11/26/2020 12:12 PM CST
All, as this is a day of gratitude in the US, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of you who are part of a player-run organization, such as the MHO or CHE system. You are part of the landscape of the game and part of what makes Elanthia come to life for so many of us, and I have and always will appreciate that and all you do. 2020 has been an 'interesting' year for just about everyone, and for some of us, interesting is too kind a word. My heart and thoughts go out to each and every one of you, and I hope you are as happy and as well as you can be, and I want you to know you are all appreciated and cared for.

The next several weeks for me are going to be busy with December in general, Briarmoon Cove in specific, a few other things, and of course, preparing the MHO system for its transition in 2021. I'll try to get some more updates out here in the coming weeks, so you all know what to expect. It won't all move quickly or be seamless, but we'll get through it!

In the meantime, I hope your holiday season is a safe one, and again, from the bottom of my heart, I am wishing you all the best and am grateful for all that you do. I'm looking forward to our continued working together with MHOs and in keeping Elanthia awesome. <3

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: MHOs: Gratitude 11/29/2020 02:51 PM CST
Well-said, and thank you!!

Wishing the same for you and yours, as well as the rest of our GS community -- I'm very much looking forward to exploring ideas and working together, and seeing the amazing things that can be born out of creative collaboration within our community is probably my fave thing about this game. Here's to 2021!

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

You see Blood Mayor Cruxophim the Blood Reaver.
“Blood for the Blood Mayor! Skulls for the Skull Office!”

[ Storyline: https://goo.gl/HNbwpC ]
[ Order of the Shadow: https://goo.gl/88Ojff ]