MHOs: Status of Long-Term Benefits 11/26/2020 12:04 PM CST
All, with the end of 2020 fast approaching, and the changes to the MHO process nigh, I know many of you have been wondering about the status of long-term benefits. It's my understanding these were to be done as the MHO GM had time, which, given how this current system works unfortunately equates to next to never. HOWEVER these were items laid out by us as benefits with the promise that eventually we would get to them, and I want you to know I intend on honouring that. Elysani has provided me an updated list of all MHOs eligible for long-term benefits and what benefits they have outstanding. Using that list, I will be reaching out to MHOs in small, manageable batches, and will work on getting these earned LTBs completed for you.

This may take awhile. In addition to the day-to-day MHO upkeep (including news, calendar, criers, and email responses), I've got to figure out the best way to do the behind-the-scenes changes to the MHO system, do my other GM duties, work on the last round of MHO structures, and ostensibly work my real job <g>. If you are an LTB-eligible MHO, and it's several months down the road and you've heard nothing, feel free to kick me to see what's up, but otherwise, just know, we're chipping away at these!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"