HALL EJECT foibles 03/05/2020 11:52 AM CST
So lately there's been a rash of wanderbots interrupting MHO events with disruptive movement, particularly in their own structures. On Discord, I know I advocated the use of HALL EJECT to put a stop to some of these issues, but I've run into a bit of difficulty with the system.

From my attempts, it would appear you have to be in the same room as the offending party, and as well once the party is no longer on your structure's grounds and their script is too fast for you to issue the EJECT, they're quite free to enter and begin the cycle of disruption again.

In light of this, would there perhaps be a way for HALL EJECT to be expanded to allow us officers to BANISH people from our MHO structures? Preferably with an option to make it permanent, as these are not public spaces. This way, should the bots be moving too fast for us to pin with HALL EJECT, we can just simply make sure they don't enter while we have our portals open for public events.

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!

Re: HALL EJECT foibles 03/05/2020 12:02 PM CST

Allow me to join the chorus here, I'm an officer in the Faendryl Enclave, and our structure is next to a hunting ground, and we've had bots running through each of our public events for months now. Often enough the player running the bot is non-responsive, and staff is often too busy to address it via Report. If the EJECT tool could be updated to give us the ability to control this ourselves we would greatly benefit. The Enclave is one of the most active MHOs in the Landing and it really gives us a bad look to have these non-responsive scripters running through what is supposed to be the MHO's reason for being- encouraging roleplay.

Thank you, Bristenn's player for bringing up the idea for debate!

-GK!