The MHO Guide: Questions and Clarifications 01/14/2019 07:40 PM CST

A few of us from the TownCrier have spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out some of the things that our group can do now that we leveled up to T3!

So we have questions!

From: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/ultimate-mho-guide/event-support/tier-3-item-lists/item-list-scripts-messaging

The Prize List Items:

Do I understand that we can request 15 custom created items two times (that's 30?) to use for prizes for events?

Most of the item rules from the page are clear, but there is a tea kettle and stove on the list that says only 1 stove allowed per MHO. This isn't worded like some of the other limitations, so I'm unsure what it means.
- You can only make 1 custom design request - ever - for this prize?
- You can only make 1 request for 1 kettle - ever - for the prize?
- It is somehow not a prize at all, but meant to be a prop for 'High Tea' type events that the group holds?
- Or ... something else?

Banner of Light: Why is a prize restrictable to members only?

Chocolate Molds: Where do you get the things that are required to make these useful to go with this prize?

Dice: Are these the kind of dice that roll and give a result? Is it more than one, I notice they are plural.

Gemcutter Pattern: Is this one type of design pattern that is limited to 10each, or 10 different design patterns?

Picture Cards: What in the world are these?

Can the Alchemy jars be jars only, or bottles?

And most items do not have a price - how will we know how much it will cost? Also ... we do not have a structure, where would we even buy these things when we wanted to have a prize?

I will have more questions as we study the guide, I am sure.

Thank you for helping to make this more clear for us!

~L.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews