The First Annual Nalea Brawl! 07/06/2013 05:12 PM CDT
Elanthian Elegance, in cooperation with Helden Hall and Sylvanfair, presents the First Annual Nalea Brawl! Join us on Feastday, the 20th of Koaratos (July 20, 2013), at nine-thirty in the evening (9:30pm EST) at Helden Hall's fighting pit where ladies will battle for a coveted Nalea gown and other prizes. Gentlemen are invited to ogle and partake in organized side betting, scotch and cigars.

When: Saturday, July 20, 9:30pm - 10:30pm
Where: Helden Hall's Fighting Pit, Landing

That's right. Women fighting for a Nalea. Literally.

We do request that all participants (and spectators if they’d like!) don their formal wear for the event. Armor is allowed too, we just figured women wearing gowns while brawling would be hilarious. The Master of Ceremonies must remain shirtless, however. (You know who you are.)

Rules of the Brawl:
We were planning on using guidelines similar to the Pit Fight event that was held a few months ago, but I don’t want to list their rules word-for-word without someone’s permission.

Basically..

You must be self-spelled without additional buffs from crystals/statues/scrolls/imbeds.
Any form of combat is allowed, EXCEPT for AoEs.
Fight is considered over when:
1. One fighter has been killed.
2. Fighter has left the pit.
3. 2 minutes of fighting has elapsed. If we have a stalemate, we’ll allow the ladies 30 seconds to either heal yourself via herbs (or if you’re an empath, self-heal) or tend your wounds before we go into Barbie Brawl OT.

We're going to break down the groups of ladies into different heats of:
Levels 10-20
Levels 21-40
Levels 41-60
Levels 61-80
Levels 81-100

The official winner from each group will enter the final free-for-all for the coveted Nalea gown. Prizes will be awarded to all participants as well as the final winners from each group, so no one goes home empty-handed.

I’d like to at least get everyone pre-registered so we have an idea of how many ladies will be scratching one another’s eyes out on the night of the event. If this sounds like your cup of tea, please e-mail me (corlyne@gmail.com) your character name and level so I can add you to my list!

We’re attempting to organize the side betting and I will definitely let everyone know if it’ll be available.

We have been throwing this idea around for months and we’re really excited about watching it come to bloody, Barbie fruition.
Re: The First Annual Nalea Brawl! 07/16/2013 08:40 AM CDT
Just a quick reminder that this is scheduled for Saturday! We are still taking entrants, so if this sounds right up your alley, please e-mail me at corlyne@gmail.com with your character name/level and I'll add you to the list!
Re: The First Annual Nalea Brawl! 08/02/2013 11:02 PM CDT
This is a bit late but I wanted to say that I had a blast with this event. Thanks so much for running it! Everyone looked fabulous, especially the elegant Japh.

~Galenok