MHOs: Prize Closet Update Info - Pricing & Other Info 04/18/2021 01:12 PM CDT
As I work through the prize closet review, several items have come up that I wanted to make everyone aware of.

1. Price updates: The prices are very 1999, and I have adjusted prices to fit with today's standards and to standardize them across the board for everyone. The list is below.

2. Magical items: These are combat-adjacent enough that we are not going to allow imbedded items in prize closets. Blank imbeds will be fine.

3. Different, yet similar scripts: Sometimes there are scripts that are very similar and one is on the allowed list and another is not. In these cases, I will offer to switch your item to the allowed script. One example is the banner scripts. There is a banner of light script and the regular banner script. The latter is the one on the approved list.

4. Rare materials: These should not be allowed. If a material requires special permission to include in a shop, then it won't be allowed in the prize closet. If you have an item made from one of these materials that you wanted included in your new prize closet (and the only thing disallowable now is the material), then I will let you know and work on a new material for the item.

5. Tea: Since I do not find any MHO-specific tea designs in the brewing system, I'm going to suggest you look at the various tea shops to purchase brewable teas for now. The teacups are the drink container, so they can stay. The tea flavourings need more research. I'm allowing them in for now but need to dig deeper on how we're considering these, since they are part of a larger brewing system. There are several locations to purchase tea packets and flavourings.

6. Lockpicks: I didn't realize these were in some closets. They aren't fluff, so while they are not combat-related, they are mechanical in nature, and are currently being considered beyond the scope of a prize closet.

New Prize Closet Pricing

1. Non-combat, unscripted fluff such as clothing and jewelry: 30K for non-wearable items, 40K for wearable.
-- Exception: If you have a totally unscripted card/paper prop, I will match the price of the scripted stationery.

2. Banner/Flag scripted item: 70K
3. Candle/Incense scripted item: 30K
4. Containers, unscripted: 60K
-- Exception: If you have an unscripted envelope container designed to hold 1 item of 1 encumbrance and is unwearable, then I'll match the price of the scripted stationery.

5. Containers, scripted: 80K [the container script works with backpacks, pouches, satchels, sacks, packs, bags, and cases]
6. Darts: 40K
7. Dice: 50K
8. Drink Container: 50K
9. Flippable Coin: 30K
10. Giftbox: 10K
11. Huggable toys: 30K
12. Insignias: 10K
13. Lifekeep Flask: 30K
14. Magic Item, Blank (Imbeddable): 50K
15. Mirror: 30K
16. Stationery: 8K
17. Yoyo: 30K

Just a reminder, the items in your closet are designed specifically for you and your MHO. As such, they are more on par with "always available" alterations and are priced accordingly.

I'm still working my way through these and will endeavour to get as many re-opened by the end of April as possible.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"

This message was originally posted in Meeting Hall Organizations (MHOs), General Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/227/2517/view/1742