Inactive MHOs -Actions Needed! 12/03/2020 08:47 AM CST
All, the following MHOs are in danger of losing their status at the end of 2020 for lack of activity. For T1 and T2, I am only counting MHOs with 0 events on record for 2020. For T3, I am only counting MHOs with 0 or 1 event on record for 2020. I'm trying to be very lenient since we've all had to just get through 2020, and it's been...well ::waves her hand all around:: yeah. ;) I will definitely take extenuating circumstances into account, but I need to know about them, so please reach out to me.

* Tier 1s who end 2020 with 0 events will be removed from the MHO system unless an officer reaches out to me with a plan to be active in 2021.
* Tier 2s who end 2020 with 0 events will be set at the new entry-level tier at the start of 2021 rather than moving to the highest tier.
* Tier 3s who end 2020 with less than 2 events will have their structures closed and be set to the new entry-level tier rather than remaining at the highest tier. Again, if an officer reaches out to me, we can come up with a plan to retain your structure, etc.

THOSE IN JEOPARDY:

T1
Witching Hour
Imperiled Few
Anglers of ELanthia
Council of Dark Elves
Skein and Stein Consortium
Magic Academy
Leya's Academy of Arms

T2
Legions of B.A.C.O.N.
Independent Crafters of Elanthia

T3
Moonshine Manor
Dae'randir
Looking Glass

Again, I cannot emphasize this enough...please reach out to me at gs4-mho@play.net with any extenuating circumstances, and I will work with you!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"

This message was originally posted in Meeting Hall Organizations (MHOs), General Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/227/2517/view/1672