MHO OOC Meeting Notes! 02/01/2017 10:23 PM CST
First off, GIANT FUZZY THANK YOUS to all of my officers and members for making our corner of text world a little more exciting!

Quick Notes:

If you haven't had a chance, please send me your updated officer rosters with e-mail addresses.

New groups from 2016: the Hand of the Arkati, Beautifully Awkward Elanthians, the Ilyan Syndicate, the Wyvern's Honor, the Order of the Sphere and Scythe, the Order of the Shadow, Guardians of Elanthia, and the Black Iron Chalice. AND returning, the Gypsy Troupe.

Code of Conduct was added to the MHO website, which can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/ultimate-mho-guide/officer-conduct
*Note: CHALLENGE will not violate the CoC, as long as both parties agree in consensual PvP and accept the consequences for such actions.

MHO Tattoos! I have a few designs from a handful of MHOs, but if you'd like to add a tattoo design for your organization, please send one in! I'd love to bring out an MHO tattoo-only merchant, but I need moar ink! I'll shoot an e-mail out this week!

T3 MHOs: For my new T3s, I'll also be sending out an e-mail with some guidelines about prize list requests. All the e-mails.

Please, please try to complete at least 50% of your event requirements within the first half of the year. In the end, it'll be much easier for both you and I to prevent scrambling to schedule in December.
*Note: If you need a simple prop for your event, like a non-movable prop or a cooking fire, just let me know at least a month in advance and I'll see what I can cook (get it?) up.

MHO GHOUL (TIERS) is in the works! I'm currently attempting to finish and/or not blow up things with the TIERS pavilion, but I'd like to host an all MHO game when it's up and running. Once I've confirmed that I have not broken the game, I plan to allow T2 and T3 MHOs to rent it, cost is still being discussed.
*Note: I'm going to see if I can set up some limited services (food cart rental, etc) for T1 organizations for a cost, but I can't make any promises at the moment.

I'm hoping to run an MHO officer-only merchant once in awhile, scheduling may be a little shifty for now, but I'll definitely let everyone know. I'll move around from town to town to give everyone an opportunity!

FOOD CART REVAMP: There is a lot of food. A lot. So I need your feedback. Please rent a cart in your home town, load it up with food/drink, and have a taste testing session! I'll reimburse your organization for the rental, but I really want to see what you and your groups would like to keep/toss in terms of the stockpile of items in the MHO pantries. I'll compile all the feedback and once we've purged the pantries, we can start adding new things. Like more bacon. And muffins.

Q & A Session:

1. Q: Can we rent a table?
A: Yes. If you need a table just to display an item for an event, then this would count as a simple prop. Just make sure to give me enough time to build and have it pass through QC.

2. Q: Do you have a schedule for tier reviews?
A: Yes! I review tiers in June and December. You can be promoted/demoted in June!

3. Q: If we have an officer that is MIA with no notice and we cannot demote/remove them without them present, can you help with that?
A: Yes I can! Just send me an e-mail.

4. Q: Are you still offering 15 minutes of GALD as a raffle prize?
A: Yes! It will count as your "yearly merchant request" and will still cost 2m to your organization's endowment.

5. Q: Are there plans to allow music in MHO structures with ballrooms?
A: Yes! I'll take a peek at the script and see if I can either add it permanently to the structures or at least add it when requested for events.

6. Q: Do criers need to be tied to an event, or can they be general purpose?
A: They can be general purpose! Just keep in mind, try to keep your criers short and sweet, since they do appear in MONSTERBOLD.

7. Q: Can a scroll portfolio/codex be added to the prize closet?
A: Due to the rarity of a scroll portfolio/codex, it is unlikely that it will be offered for mass purchase.

8. Q: Can we request pantry foods from other towns?
A: If there is something in another town's pantry that you'd like added to your home town, just send me an e-mail and I'll add one!

9. Q: Will a on-the-fly, off-the-cuff event without advertisement still count as an event?
A: Yes! You're allowed up to 2 spontaneous events per year.

10. Q: Can I rent a food cart in a town other than my home town?
A: I need to take a look at this to see if it's restricted, but I'll let everyone know once I get to the bottom of it.

And that's it! I might start scheduling these meetings more frequently and I'm leaning more towards quarterly versus monthly or bi-monthly. As always, send me an e-mail if you have questions or concerns!

Guru of MHO Things.
MHO ALL THE THINGS: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home

*Please e-mail me if you have any MHO related questions or concerns!*

This message was originally posted in Meeting Hall Organizations (MHOs), General Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/227/2517/view/1466