2015 End of the Year Promotions/Demotions 11/30/2015 08:25 PM CST
Hello everyone!

We're entering the home stretch of 2015 and I wanted to give all groups a heads up in terms of group removals/demotions. If your MHO is not listed below, you're all set for 2015! Huzzah!

I know a lot of these MHOs have events already planned for December to fulfill requirements, but I just wanted to give a current tally for everyone. If you ARE listed below and have questions, please feel free to shoot me at e-mail at gs4-Elysani@play.net and please, please CC: gs4-MHO@play.net.

Group Removals: These are groups that have been created at least a year ago, but have not held an event in the past 12 months. This qualifies them for complete removal (versus a demotion).
Yllyc Simisiri
The Shadow's Visage
The Drunken Defenders of the Rock
Flaming Mammoths
House of the Wayward Sun
The Coterie of the Swan

Demotions:
The Greater Elanthian Merchant Society (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
The Dae'randir (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
Moonshine Manor (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
Stormwild Hall (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
Clan Jakarta (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
The Haven Emergency Resource Team (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
The Drakes Vanguard (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
The Order of the Silver Gryphon (T3 to T2 - Structure Closure)
The Dire Wolf Clan (T3 to T2)
The Pit Vipers (T3 to T2)
The Eahnor Assembly (T3 to T2)
The Ardenai Temple Knights (T2 to T1)

To borrow a quote from GM Haliste:

For any group facing a demotion and/or structure closure, if you have any questions about the process moving forward, or if you want to know how to return to the previous Tier and/or reopen your structure, please feel free to email me. In a nutshell, for those with closed structures, if you hold an event within the next 60 days, then your structure will reopen on March 1. If you fail to hold an event Jan/Feb, then the next possible date to have the structure opened would be May 1, assuming you held at least one event during Jan/Feb/Mar/April. The cycle will run on a 60-day cycle.

For non-structure MHOs, you are on the same cycle, except that you don't have the structure closure/reopening to add to the mix. Hold an event within the next 60 days, and your status can be returned to the previous tier, prior to demotion, on the first day of the NEXT 60 day cycle. (Or, March 1, May 1, July 1, etc.)

Please let me know if you have any questions! Happy December!

Guru of MHO Things.
MHO ALL THE THINGS: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/home

Speaking to Japhrimel, Melivn says, "Your mustache is made of lies."

This message was originally posted in Meeting Hall Organizations (MHOs), General Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/227/2517/view/1407