Strom Front Help files 08/13/2020 08:10 PM CDT

So I've read where Stromfront allows one to record a string of actions. If anyone can direct me to a help file or instructions as to how to do it I'd be very thankful
Re: Strom Front Help files 08/13/2020 08:20 PM CDT
On the upper right of the SF window is an OPTIONS drop down.

Select OPTIONS, then SCRIPTS.

You'll get a window that opens titled SCRIPTS and you'll have the option to look at, edit or delete any script you have created. You can create a new script as well. And there is a somewhat helpful SCRIPTING HELP link that will take you to Simu's website with documentation for SF scripting.

To answer your specific question - you can RECORD a script by going to the SCRIPTS area, CREATE a new script, give it a NAME and a DESCRIPTION. Then you'll see a small square red button at the bottom, next to the VARIABLES button. This small square red button is the RECORD button. If you click that, your SCRIPTS window will close and you will be back to the normal game window. At this point, SF is recording whatever actions you type into the game. To STOP the recording, you have to go back into SCRIPTS, click on the name of the script that you are recording, and select EDIT. You'll notice a small green button next to the word variables (and you'll see all the text your recording generated for your script.) To stop, you have to click the green button.

Don't ask why. :)

Good luck!

Doug