StormFront Improvement Suggestions 06/30/2019 12:03 PM CDT
Some of these may already exist and I'm just not aware. I also tried to remember what was native Stormfront and what was Lich, but may have snuck some Lich windows in on accident. I know these have been suggested a lot and in various places, but I'm throwing them here so I have a place to stick things as they come up.

Overall UI

-o- Allow us to resize the side panels to be wider. I have a large screen with a lot of real estate and these side panels are dinky! I know that I can drag out the windows, and I do for a lot of them, but it would also be nice if I could have things in the side panels that I could hide/unhide and still be able to see it well.
-o- Create an overview panel that is similar to Uberbar that condenses the combat window, injuries window, and experience window.
-o- Anywhere there is an option to perform an action that requires health, spirit, or stamina, have the tooltip reflect how much that action will cost.
-o- Allow color selection or hex codes or something.
-o- Separate monsterbold into offensive creature and utility highlighting.

Loot Window Improvements

-o- Create an option to "clear" the loot window by right clicking on it and selecting "Clear contents." This would be useful when grouping with others to know when a hunt began/ended.

Spells Window Improvements

-o- Change the text (or have selectors) so that you can have the number with the spell name ( e.g. 1101 Heal, 1102 Limb Repair, 1103 Head Repair).
-o- Allow us to choose to have all of the spells output into one window and allow sorting by spell number or spell circle.

Log Output Improvements

-o- Add a date and time that the log started at the top of each log.

Inventory Window Improvements

-o- Have clickable options (similar to the Spells window) that mimics the INVENTORY HELP options to change what is output to that window.

Ambient Window

-o- Create an ambient window that sends all monsterbolds and ambients to this window.

Friends and Enemies Window Improvement

-o- Create a flag that allows you to only see online individuals listed in the window.

Active Spells Window

-o- Allow to have both spell number and spell circle name.

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
>Balley nods, "I hope you will find your heart and heal one day."
>Darcena admits, "I think he ate it."
>Balley's jaw drops, "Really. Men are jerks at times."
Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 06/30/2019 12:03 PM CDT
-o- Allow to have both spell number and spell circle name.

Should be spell name.

--Jen
>Darcena says, "But I cannot give my heart to someone else, when I no longer own it."
Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 06/30/2019 11:46 PM CDT
>> -o- Allow us to resize the side panels to be wider. I have a large screen with a lot of real estate and these side panels are dinky! I know that I can drag out the windows, and I do for a lot of them, but it would also be nice if I could have things in the side panels that I could hide/unhide and still be able to see it well.

You can make your own sides or no-sides.

1. One side at a time: move the little windows that are currently inside the sidebar out of them.
2. Right side: Look for the itty bitty blue-ish gadget in the tiny small circle that sits on the far right frame aligned to the bottom of the stone wall bar that holds the hands, and the Macros/Options buttons.
3. Click that itty bitty gadget to remove your sidebar.
4. Arrange/resize your windows at will.
5. Do the same on the left side, it's the same itty bitty gadget in the same relative spot on the left edge.
6. After you have it all set, export your layout, just in case you need to remember it.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 06/30/2019 11:48 PM CDT
>>-o- Allow color selection or hex codes or something.

You can do this for highlights! I mean, it took me YEARS to discover it!

In the highlights dialog box, double click on an empty color to change it with a standard-ish Windows custom color chooser thinger.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"

Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 07/01/2019 10:45 AM CDT
"standard-ish Windows custom color chooser thinger" -- Luxelle

Sssooo... there may, or may not, be a color? </Vroomfondel>
Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 07/01/2019 01:27 PM CDT
You can make your own sides or no-sides.
1. One side at a time: move the little windows that are currently inside the sidebar out of them.
2. Right side: Look for the itty bitty blue-ish gadget in the tiny small circle that sits on the far right frame aligned to the bottom of the stone wall bar that holds the hands, and the Macros/Options buttons.
3. Click that itty bitty gadget to remove your sidebar.
4. Arrange/resize your windows at will.
5. Do the same on the left side, it's the same itty bitty gadget in the same relative spot on the left edge.
6. After you have it all set, export your layout, just in case you need to remember it.

Thanks Luxie! I do that already, but there are times when I want to just pop out my sidebar to look at a specific window (like the inventory window), but the sidebar is so narrow it's useless!

I'll test the color popper dealy bobber. ;) I didn't know that one!

--Jen
Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 07/01/2019 02:53 PM CDT
But you can set how wide those side bars are, Miss Darcena! or have none. Or have them any way you want.

And you can always right click and detach one temporarily, as well.

---
;tune towncrier

Re: StormFront Improvement Suggestions 07/01/2019 02:54 PM CDT
>>Sssooo... there may, or may not, be a color? </Vroomfondel>

More like the color may, or may not, appear the way you think it will...

---
;tune towncrier