lich repository help 06/15/2021 01:54 AM CDT
I'm having a problem with the repository. I am running lich with Avalon on an iMac, system 10.15.7. Scripting works fine. When I enter ";repository help" I get the normal response of listing all of the repository commands. But when I try to enter any of those commands (;repository list, for example), I get this:

[repository: error connecting to server: Connection refused - connect(2) for "repo.lichproject.org" port 7157]

Anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: lich repository help 06/15/2021 08:24 AM CDT
>>Anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

The server that supports the lich ecosystem repository, and player shops, is presently down. This happens periodically and the time to repair it seems to vary. As far as I know there are two people who can address the issue - both have been notified.

In the interim, and to address this recurring and increasing in frequency problem, others have worked to provided alternatives. See this information: https://gswiki.play.net/Lich_(software)#Jinx_.28.3Brepository_alternative.29

Doug
Re: lich repository help 06/15/2021 08:00 PM CDT
Thanks as always, Doug.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: lich repository help 06/16/2021 01:18 AM CDT
Welcome :)

Doug