bundling script of macro for Arrow Gathering 03/13/2013 08:16 PM CDT
I am trying to make a simple little script to gather and bundle my arrows. The problem I'm running into is that I have two different quivers each with different arrows for blessed, ebladed etc...

I use the ready list to set the ammo bundle. After that I can use the SF interface to load and fire and then when I gather I can do a mouse click on the word bundle to get the arrows back into the correct bundle.

When I tried to write a simple script for this I get the following:

Would you like to bundle the arrows with a bundle of arrows?
>
I could not find what you were referring to.

Is there a simple way to write it so that the macro/script knows which bundle and container the arrows go into? What is the verbiage used to mimic the bundle that I get when I do the mouse click?
Re: bundling script of macro for Arrow Gathering 03/14/2013 06:30 AM CDT
Dunno if this helps, but the script I have goes as follows:

put stance def
wait
put gather arrow
wait
put wear bow
put get arrow from quiver
wait
put bundle arrow
put put arrow in quiver
wait
put remove bow

---
The issue here is that right now I don't really bother with e-bladed or blessed or anything, so I'm just dealing with one kind of arrow.

However, the gather command should, I think, gather all the "same" kind of arrows and then all you would have to specify is what kind of quiver and what kind of arrow in the script. This might be simpler if you create different kinds of arrows to "represent" certain qualities, e.g your blessed arrows are always one wood/color/whatever, ebladed another, etc etc.
Re: bundling script of macro for Arrow Gathering 03/14/2013 07:55 AM CDT
Have what you want to gather in your hand and gather MY XXX. It makes gathering a whole lot easier to manage, whatever it is you are gathering.
Re: bundling script of macro for Arrow Gathering 03/14/2013 08:58 AM CDT
Is there a simple way to write it so that the macro/script knows which bundle and container the arrows go into? What is the verbiage used to mimic the bundle that I get when I do the mouse click?

Yes. PUT ARROW IN ARROW IN MY QUIVER.

This can be further refined with descriptions specifying which quiver, or arrows.

--Zizzle
Re: bundling script of macro for Arrow Gathering 03/19/2013 07:03 PM CDT
I ended up putting all by one type of arrow in my locker.

What was happening before is that I'd hit get 1 my arrow, and it'd pull a single arrow from my stow set container. Then it would also pull arrows from my designated AMMO bundle. It made gathering a mess.

I was hoping that there was some language to make it universal, so that I can set my ammo bundle on the ready list and the commands GET 1 MY ARROW and PUT ARROW IN ARROW, will always default to the ammo bundle and quiver set in the ready list. This way I wouldn't have to edit my macros for different quivers or bundles.

Does this make sense? Is it possible?