Loot Macro 11/25/2012 10:14 PM CST
It has recently come to my attention that I desperately need a loot macro. Specifically I just need one to loot undead that fade into oblivion, so that I do not miss the loot every time. I have no idea how to set one up. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Re: Loot Macro 11/25/2012 10:29 PM CST
If you're a caster, most tend to use something akin to this:

\xstance o\r\xinc 910\r\xstance d\r\xloot\r

If the spell you're casting doesn't require you to go to stance offensive to cast then you can just use this instead: \xinc <spell #>\r\xloot\r

If you're a weapon swinger then you can just use \xloot\r after your roundtime is up.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Loot Macro 11/26/2012 12:09 AM CST

Thank you so much!!!!
Re: Loot Macro 11/26/2012 12:37 AM CST
Welcome.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Loot Macro 11/26/2012 09:32 AM CST
Is there any particular reason you put multiple \x in the middle of your macros? I thought one at the beginning would make all others redundant.

For swinging, its only really worth macroing if you want include stancing or stowing as well as looting,
e.g. \xstance d\rsheathe\rloot\rstow r\r

The key for swingers is to put the critter into enough RT to stop it fading before your RT is up.
Re: Loot Macro 11/26/2012 11:10 AM CST
Force of habit for me really. But yes, the first one is the only one that is needed to clear the line.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Loot Macro 11/26/2012 11:59 AM CST
Just a tip... if you swing a weapon much more often than you cast figure out the approximate hp total of whatever you are fighting then use a spell as the killing blow to be able to loot immediately after.

Chad/Nouvard