Match Wait Issue 08/30/2012 02:05 PM CDT
I am teaching myself to write scripts and have come up with a pretty decent script, but am wanting to improve it. This is the first time I am using MatchWait and everything seems to be working great up until the second time that it forages and then it just stops. It does not appear to simply be frozen.

Can anyone tell right off if there is something that I am overlooking. That I can tell, everything is correct. I do know that there are some text options that I am missing. I am just kind adding them as they come up.

put Stance %3
put Kneel
put wear bow
put arrow in quiv
put open pouch
put open my pack
put Stow All
MATCH CONTINUE You forage around but find nothing
MATCH CONTINUE You forage briefly
MATCH CONTINUE You stumble about in a fruitless
MATCH CONTINUE You fumble about
MATCH DONE As you carefully forage around you find no trace
MATCH DONE As you forage around, you notice that someone
LOOP:
put forage for %1 %2
MATCHWAIT
CONTINUE:
PUT put %1 %2 in pack
PUT put %1 %2 in pouch
GOTO loop
DONE:
EXIT
Re: Match Wait Issue 08/30/2012 02:23 PM CDT
scripts don't always wait out the RT so you need something that will match the result of attempting to forage too soon.

I dont know if either of these would cause trouble but I'd put LOOP: above the matches and I'd keep the case consistent on the labels rather than upper in some places and lower in others.
Re: Match Wait Issue 08/30/2012 03:42 PM CDT
You are brilliant! It worked beautifully. Thanx for the tip. I put LOOP: above the matches and changed the Cases... I hit save and it won't keep the cases, but it doesn't seem to matter. Go you go! Now to see if I can add my bundle script to this one and make it uber neat and spiffy!