are script checks annually now? 05/24/2022 08:13 AM CDT

just wondering since I gotten it on the month of may & june 3 consecutive years. 3x times last mother's day and a few extra along the year. was it something i said or ask the wrong questions?
Re: are script checks annually now? 05/24/2022 08:28 AM CDT
"Alexa, set a 365 day 'script check Neimanz' reminder."
"Okay, I'll remind you in 365 days."

<flee!>
Re: are script checks annually now? 05/24/2022 08:44 AM CDT

A spectral orc sentinel swings a backsword at you!
AS: +11596 vs DS: +524 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +8 = +11106
... and hits for 2659 points of damage!
You are backed up by a strong slash to your abdomen!
You feel the extra courage wane.
Like sand through an hourglass, your visions of the future slip away and fade from your mind.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
You feel less confident than before.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves you.
(5/24)

A spectral orc destroyer thrusts with a trident at Yakushi!
Some urglaes-spiked light body armor partially deflects the onslaught of the puncture attack.
AS: +5709 vs DS: +551 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +71 = +5254
... and hits for 948 points of damage!
Bladder impaled, what a mess!
(5/1)

another incident that i forgot the date

I'm wondering now if this is a bug or it was a gm trying to check me? I never had super spectral like this until this month. I have use the necro ring ever since they release ( over 150k charges )
Re: are script checks annually now? 05/24/2022 08:47 AM CDT

A spectral orc sentinel swings a falchion at you!
AS: +5718 vs DS: +599 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +46 = +5192
... and hits for 1452 points of damage!
Slash to your ribs opens a sucking chest wound!

5/11
Re: are script checks annually now? 05/24/2022 09:15 AM CDT

7/14/21

A small, harsh voice from in your leather knapsack whispers:
"Death for my master,
Doom for the dame,
Woe for the little ones
who live down the lane.

(the same/day after I won the knapsack in auction?)

How am setting this off/who's dog did i kick?
Re: are script checks annually now? 05/25/2022 07:07 PM CDT
That last thing is an EG chucky doll toy. Haven't figured out what the sentinel is yet, but it shouldn't be a script check. We don't kill people to see if they are at the keyboard. In fact, a death interrupts a script check most of the time.
Re: are script checks annually now? 07/04/2022 04:13 AM CDT
quarterly script checks now? last year was mother's day and now on the fourth of july? who's cat did i kick ? hasn't even been 2 months yet. if only you guys were this diligent with my refund request.

may 24th & now today?
Re: are script checks annually now? 07/27/2022 04:04 AM CDT

It s the mud. Oh, the mud. The sheer amount of mud, and the press of filthy swaying bodies, are what first clue you in that something isn t quite right. Looking around, you find that you re in a crowd of people, and it s suddenly both insanely hot and miserably humid. It s also loud. In front of you, somehow, there s a very un-Elanthian looking stage, which seems to have a bunch of angry young people on it, who are approximating singing, but barely. There s a lot of crowd noise, and someone throws a bottle of beer at the stage just as you see a large multicolored plastic beach ball bounce across your line of sight. Judging from the reek of alcohol and body sweat, and the very guitar-focused (quote unquote) music, you seem to have found yourself at Lollapalooza, and not during one of the good years. If you want to escape this early 2000s nightmare of bands that are not as good as Nirvana was on their worst day, you should SIGH THREE TIMES to escape.

wow really 2x in a month? was the july 4th one a holiday special or something? this is borderline harassment. were my replies too quick that it warranted another?