pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 05:08 AM CDT
This is pretty much uncharted territory and would like some clarity for future events as well. It also relates to what happen to me as well.also take into account you guys admitted the exp and 30 day event ban shouldn't have happen at all since you're claiming the gm was at fault for thinking it was my 2nd offense instead of first violation.

duskruin/rumor woods event

-These events have a set amount of time & we are transported to another area in the game (so time is limited)

-entries have a set price & we need certain amount of time to finish and my schedule is limited (since there is a limited time to buy tickets & I purchase enough tickets to cover the entirety of the event,so pretty much like I got a private room or whatever for a set duration)

-I don't know if this is written somewhere. what gives you guys the right to come interrupt me while my time & activities are paid(limited you sold it to me)

-lets say you guys do have the authority and could do whatever you want. I pass out in my private room and you guys detain me i was too drunk to respond.

-so now this is where it gets interesting. you guys told me last call to buy tickets but said I had two days to finish. anyway now I woke up from my drunken state but you won't let me leave because you thought i was a criminal(public enemy #1 #thedeathknightwarclaidh). am I not en title to sue for time and damages at this time? take into account you guys have already admit fault here. there is a establish time how much I could earn per day(+5k runs is a decent sample size). anyway I got a card for rendena's barrister but I'm not going to call. but is it too much to ask for an apology at least?

-I'm totally serious but could you guys set some guide lines here. What happens in duskruin and I bought enough tickets for the entirety of the event. (time is money & you guys are charging per sec)
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 06:36 AM CDT

Actually how do I go about disputing the warning(Kveta I can't afford you but could you recommend someone). I was sentence without due process & punish to fullest extent because of so call mistaken identity(claiming not personal). I also reserve the right to sue for damages.

talking points-

*I was passed out and was never read my miranda rights
*it was on private property & not sure if there was a warrant
*use of excessive force
*lost time,sleep, and earnings
*profiling & mistaken identity (warclaidh really? somewhat insulting)
*I have a clean record
*veteran (20 plus years)

I want my day in court, any decent lawyer will have this case thrown out
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 06:49 AM CDT

Civil lawsuit

I'm filing for lost of raikhen & experience.I was force to run fox hunting instead of jousting because I had 350+ entries left and was wrongfully banned from the event

-120s Average for foxhunting
-140s average for jousting

-90 sec per entry for fox hunting
-3 min at least for jousting

Please contact my lawyer
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 08:15 AM CDT
Good Morning,

As I told you at the time of your assist, we reversed all penalties that were set on you.

The confusion with Arasleaf was because I did not read far enough in our records to note that Arasleaf had been transferred, which I also told you at the time of your assist. And apologized for immediately.

I apologized for the inconvenience, the confusion about Arasleaf, and for the erroneous policy implementation.

Also, the 1st time you were script-checked by the GM and did respond he took the following actions:

1) He thanked you for being responsive.
2) He gave you an RPA for being responsive.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
ASGM of Events
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 08:23 AM CDT

I appreciate it but you weren't the original gm that handed out the punishment. Did I not have to wait hours just to speak to you? did i not get ban from the event for hours holding 350 plus entries ? did i not have to go fox hunting instead of jousting to finish everything? I appreciate the work the gms put in. But you guys realize yourself how bad jousting and was looking for ways to improve the experience. If it was like dr arena I could enjoy it and not fall asleep.
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 08:50 AM CDT

I apologize for my tone towards you. I know i took your valuable from the event as well handling my referral. But when I ask GMs to check my script check history they also ask If I had issue with the unname gm(I didn't put name because I never had any type of actual dialogue the gm form(maybe his player character). But it is normal I might have bad encounters with his player character( since that is not disclose I don't know). an apology from you was never necessary and I'm sorry you had to deal with me.
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 08:59 AM CDT
If you guys really want to know if there is issue between me & unname's PC. I'm perfectly willing to share if you want to disclose his pc . if that is not possible just ask the GM if his player character has issues with me or any of my characters. I'm sure it isn't that hard to check
Re: pay events & scripting 07/02/2020 09:42 AM CDT

Thank you for the apology. I appreciate it.

As both Haxus (here on the forums) and I told you during the referral, there is an internal system that alerts us to those that have been earning experience efficiently for an extended period of time. When a GM, any GM, is on-duty and/or monitoring this system, they are obligated to investigate.

As you experienced from your 1st script check, it is innocuous if you are present. You even garnered an RPA from being responsive.

The only reason you, and various others, were checked on both occasions is because of the efficiency and length of time that you were actively earning experience.

You were not checked for any other reason.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
ASGM of Events