Is this a violation? 12/03/2018 12:16 PM CST
Could I pay someone silvers to collect TD values?

The context is character planning.
Re: Is this a violation? 12/03/2018 02:33 PM CST
On creatures?

Many of them are filled in on the GSWiki, depending on the spell circle.
Re: Is this a violation? 12/03/2018 04:52 PM CST
The wiki values don't usually account for level variation and creatures having self-cast TD boosters. Ideally there would be a display where you could see the native TD values for the different pure/hybrid spheres, then the likely in-game values with checkboxes for the defensive spells they can cast. It's not a technically difficult project (at least for a sorcerer who can easily measure level variants and check all the common spheres) but a tedious one that the wiki doesn't yet have a good display for.
Re: Is this a violation? 12/03/2018 08:27 PM CST

To the question, there's Zero reason why paying somebody silvers to gather data for you would be considered a policy violation
Re: Is this a violation? 12/04/2018 10:56 AM CST
<The wiki values don't usually account for level variation and creatures having self-cast TD boosters>

It also isn't consistent with whether it shows the TD/DS they gen with, fully spelled TD/DS, or a range... it just depends on who put the values in (if there's anything filled in). It's good for getting an idea of what to expect, but prolly close to worthless for serious min/maxers.

Whenever I bring one of my characters into a new hunting ground, I try to make sure any values they can discern are added if they aren't already there. It's usually the values they gen with, but if I see something regularly casting boosts on it's self and/or other critters I'll put both the values they gen with and the highest I can find in my logs. Unfortunately, the higher in level you go, the more rare it is to find hunting grounds where there isn't something casting defensive spells on everything it shares a room with.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.