POLICY 2, 6, and 12 03/31/2017 12:13 PM CDT
Just some very quick and minor updates.

POLICY 2 and 12 have been updated to remove references of our Sage program. POLICY 12 also had some wording updated about GM duties.

POLICY 6 had the wrong feedback email listed. All GemStone IV feedback concerns should go to gsfeedback@simutronics.com over feedback@simutronics.com. General feedback is good when specific game concerns are not as important or relevant.

Wyrom, PM
Re: POLICY 2, 6, and 12 03/31/2017 03:52 PM CDT
>> POLICY 6 had the wrong feedback email listed. All GemStone IV feedback concerns should go to gsfeedback@simutronics.com over feedback@simutronics.com. General feedback is good when specific game concerns are not as important or relevant.

Only partially joking when I ask...

Is there a person actually reading the feedback for gsfeedback@simutronics.com or does it just go to a different trash bucket than feedback@simutronics.com?

My personal experiences have been...
- Send to feedback, get no response.
- Post disgruntled message on the The bad, and the Ugly forum about your issue. Wyrom addresses the issue in a timely and efficient manner.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: POLICY 2, 6, and 12 03/31/2017 04:40 PM CDT
>>Is there a person actually reading the feedback for gsfeedback@simutronics.com.

I can confirm that I actually received an acknowledgement within 3 days of sending an email to feedback recently. Admittedly there hasn't been an actual response to the content of the email yet but it's a good sign!

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l
Re: POLICY 2, 6, and 12 03/31/2017 06:09 PM CDT
The gsfeedback@simutronics.com is manned by someone with a 48 to 72 hour window to respond. The feedback@simutronics.com is handled by someone else and is meant for more general feedback.

The biggest thing about emailing any of the feedback addresses is if it warrants a response or if it can be responded to. Canned responses are something I always frown upon, but I realize acknowledgement is something that is desired. But if you send an email like... "Your game sucks, I should get a free 10x weapon of doom." There isn't really much we can do with that. And for the record, emails like I used as an example happen. Maybe not about an item, but some people call into question things that can't quite be answered, or that are extremely unprofessional to answer without something like, "Thanks for your feedback."

Wyrom, PM
Re: POLICY 2, 6, and 12 03/31/2017 06:35 PM CDT
My experience was in sending something that did require a response (per the policy I was following). Not immediate, but as you may or may not recall this was over a period of months.

So I'm not advocating for canned responses but am glad to hear that there is hope on the horizon for appropriate handling of feedback submissions with the new address.

Thanks!

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!