Why this forum format? 09/03/2022 09:23 PM CDT
This forum format is terrible, with everything in a sub-forum placed in one long thread. Why are there not individual threads anymore?
Re: Why this forum format? 09/03/2022 09:39 PM CDT
You may need to click on "Change to Threaded View" in the upper right hand corner.

--Xynwen--
Player Experience Team, MHO & CHE GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
>Emails for CHE business should go to GS4-CHE@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Why this forum format? 09/04/2022 06:39 AM CDT
I understand that Discord is the preferred communication method for the company these days (at least that appears to be where most of the communication is taking place). You can type DISCORD in game to get additional information on this.

-- Robert

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.
Re: Why this forum format? 09/10/2022 04:51 AM CDT
>>I understand that Discord is the preferred communication method for the company these days (at least that appears to be where most of the communication is taking place). You can type DISCORD in game to get additional information on this.

I still hate this idea.
Re: Why this forum format? 09/11/2022 05:35 AM CDT
>>I still hate this idea.

Need more reason to hate it? They require you give your phone number to Discord to use it.

- Andreas
Re: Why this forum format? 09/11/2022 10:16 AM CDT
I don't think that is required if you use the Discord command, or something else.

I didn't need one and saw this issue before in Discord (heh), it's not mandatory but I forget what removes it.
Re: Why this forum format? 09/11/2022 01:12 PM CDT
I have a Google Voice number for just such occasions!

--
ESP TUNE TOWNCRIER or ;tune towncrier
Web: http://gstowncrier.com/
Daily Email: gstowncrier.com/subscribe/

gstowncrier.com/where-to-find-the-towncrier/

Send in news: https://bit.ly/2ISsz2l

P.S. Help Wanted, Inquire Within
Re: Why this forum format? 09/11/2022 05:44 PM CDT
"Need more reason to hate it? They require you give your phone number to Discord to use it." -- Andreas

You should only "need" the phone number if you're a F2P account (doing the Discord command in game should get you around the phone number requirement).