Quick little update 09/03/2020 07:04 PM CDT
I wanted to let y'all know that there will be an update to the Template:ProfileCharacterImage soon that will add a spot for Instance that a character is played in, as well as a specific town that they primarily focus on. These particular updates to the template will allow characters to be automatically placed into categories on the wiki based on them. For instance, if you answer Prime as your Instance, the character would be categorized under Prime Player Characters (or whatever the category name is). This is going to affect a LOT of pages, so I wanted to give people a heads up that it will be a work in progress as we get things shuffled around. Thanks!

>Scurry my little ants! Scurry to be insulted by a hairdresser and then murdered by the Jason Mamoa of Arkati!
Re: Quick little update 11/19/2020 08:30 PM CST
Okay, so there are some changes to the Template:Characterprofile that are 100% live as of today. The template is now set up to allow an entry for instance AND town, which will automatically categorize you into the instance with which you play and town(s) that your character will normally play in. Also, instructions have been moved from the actual template to a Help page (https://gswiki.play.net/Help:Character_pages) that includes additional, minimal page creation guidelines, including how to title the character page.

Also, all pages have been moved from Adventures to Player Characters category in order to streamline the categories properly.

>Scurry my little ants! Scurry to be insulted by a hairdresser and then murdered by the Jason Mamoa of Arkati!
Re: Quick little update 12/06/2020 02:13 PM CST
Some more updates are now live on the GSWiki for the characterprofile template.

* Race and culture entries will now automatically internally link to their article. No need to set up the link yourself when using this template for these entries. There is also an option to add a secondary culture to your page! No long are you limited to just one. Now you are limited to 2!
* With the above update, pages using this template will automatically categorize based on the entry.
* If you have a page with entries that do not fit within these parameters, please check your TALK (discussion tab) page for a message from me to see about what can be done to update to fit.
* An imporant note was added to the Help:Character pages article regarding character pages created by people other than the character's player. Please be sure to take this into consideration when creating character pages!