Test Server 01/08/2019 11:35 AM CST
I've been wanting to load my character on the test server, but can't seem to find the option anywhere on the website. I simply get prompted to create a new character there.

Can you no longer load your prime character onto the test server?
Re: Test Server 01/08/2019 12:52 PM CST
It's not a player action; all of that is done as a "copy from here to there" from the actual game servers.
Re: Test Server 01/09/2019 08:24 AM CST

>It's not a player action; all of that is done as a "copy from here to there" from the actual game servers.

Yep, just log into the test server and you should find a (somewhat) recent copy of your character.

:D
Re: Test Server 01/09/2019 09:13 AM CST
Unless your character is somewhat recent, in which case... not so much. :)
Re: Test Server 01/09/2019 09:34 PM CST
When I try to log into the test server it asks me to create a new character. I do not have the option to choose my existing character.
Re: Test Server 01/09/2019 10:11 PM CST
Not sure what your situation is, but -- if the desired character transferred onto the account you are trying to access it on since the last server reset, it won't show in the test server on either the new nor the old account.
Re: Test Server 01/09/2019 11:48 PM CST
The test server being accessible is actually an error. I'm not in a rush to fix this, but I just want that to be clear that it's not intended to be open right now.

Wyrom, PM