Weapon specialization command not working 08/31/2022 08:08 AM CDT
Hello. I recently started playing again after may 20 years since this was on AOL. I've noticed that I have 1 cripple weapon specialization. I'd like to unlearn it if I can, the problem is that when I type "weapon unlearn cripple" or even "weapon learn" it says that it doesn't recognize the command. Am I doing some wrong? I'm worried that this is a bug because my character is so old and that I will never be able to use the weapon specialization. When I type "shield learn" or "cman learn" it recognizes it, but "weapon learn" isn't getting picked up as a command.

Thank you.
Re: Weapon specialization command not working 08/31/2022 02:25 PM CDT
Weapon specs aren't the same as shield specs or cmans.

There aren't any points to allocate or list to choose from. Each weapon type (OHE, Blunt, etc) has a different set of specs assigned to it that you automatically learn when you get the required number of ranks in that skill. You don't have to use them if you don't want to, but they're there if you find them useful.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Weapon specialization command not working 08/31/2022 03:21 PM CDT
OK. That's good to know. Thank you.