Starting over 03/02/2022 02:52 PM CST

"Your training grace period is scheduled to end at 3/27/2022 11:19:35 CDT (more than a week from now). When this time has passed, you will no longer be able to adjust your stats by checking in to an inn, and your skill migration will proceed at the normal rate (i.e., not accelerated like it is now)."

Does this mean I can reassign training points? Or even my basic stats? If I re-start my character, does this mean I re-roll and start at level 0 again?

And, last but not least, where can I find up-to-date beginner's guides to playing [profession]? Is the Wiki pretty current? I noticed quite a few outdated links on the bottom of several pages.
Re: Starting over 03/02/2022 06:23 PM CST
>Does this mean I can reassign training points?

I'm a bit hazy on this solely because I don't use fast migration a lot and so I don't quite know how it works. However, if you're under level 20 you get unlimited instant migration so I wouldn't worry about reassigning points. Type GOALS to get into the web interface for this and adjust things as you'd like.

>Or even my basic stats?

Under level 20 you get 5 free "fixstats". You access these through checking into an inn. After level 20 there are several ways to get a fixstats potion which lets you change your stats one time.

>If I re-start my character, does this mean I re-roll and start at level 0 again?

Yes. Be aware that your name, race, stats, skills, and even profession are no longer permanent due to potions you can buy from the SimuStore. Basically, you can throw money at things (including silver in some cases through another player) to fix stuff. I honestly can't think of anything that "needs" a re-roll to be fixed.

Now, time investment? If you're low level it's probably best to just re-roll. The race/name/profession changing stuff is usually for very high level people that took years to get where they are.

>And, last but not least, where can I find up-to-date beginner's guides to playing [profession]? Is the Wiki pretty current?

There are some guides on the wiki that are current, but many that aren't. Are you on Discord? There are profession channels that would be a great place to ask profession specific questions on. There's also the Mentors at Silverwood Manor (DIR SILVERWOOD and then RING BELL) that can help too.