Returning after 15 years 08/29/2020 08:40 PM CDT
Glad to be back...forgot how much fun this was. Some of it is coming back to me and some of it makes no sense. Anyone have a good armor guide for noobs....where, when and what a Sorc can wear? Man...I feel old. LOL

Rob F.
Re: Returning after 15 years 08/29/2020 09:08 PM CDT
<Anyone have a good armor guide for noobs....where, when and what a Sorc can wear? Man...I feel old. LOL>

I don't have a guide aside from the armor article on the wiki.... If you're a sorcerer though, either robes or double leather will do just fine. As you have the silvers and interest to do so, you can get them enchanted/padded/etc or replace them with something that is.

If you're ok with your armor preventing you from casting spells occasionally, you might consider doubles. A sorcerer's best defense is a good offense though, most of my deaths come because of a fumbled cast.... so I stick to the heaviest armor that doesn't have spell hindrance, which is full leather for sorcerers.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Returning after 15 years 08/29/2020 09:32 PM CDT
Thanks Starchitin