Just returned 08/12/2020 08:38 PM CDT

So after 23 years I had my old character Eliseen restored. Talk about dumb things. When I left I donated al I had to those I thought worthy. So now a 27 lvl bard walks around killing small stuff for silvers. OH well/ The one question. When I log in I get this:

Notice: Your training grace period is scheduled to end at 9/9/2020 11:20:16 CDT (more than a week from now). When this time has passed, you will no longer be able to adjust your stats by checking in to an inn, and your skill migration will proceed at the normal rate (i.e., not accelerated like it is now).

When I played it was GSIII, Am I correct in that I can reallocate TP & MP?

Also Whew! things have changed.
Re: Just returned 08/12/2020 09:45 PM CDT
You can now always change your allocation of training points. Once a year (or when you buy one through a few different ways), you can instantly migrate all changes with training points. If you don't use those fixskills for the instant migration, it migrates over slowly on an in game timer.

The warning is for changing your 10 stats (Con, strength, dex, intel, and such). You should consult some guides or ask on your profession's folder for any details you want on the common distributions for those.

Welcome back!!!

DR is happening this weekend so pawnshops will be chocked full of passable gear for discount prices (as people pawn the rewards they get). You can now inspect items on the pawnshop table to see the stats.

>look on w tab
On the weapon table:
Special [20]: a vultite dart, a heavy crystal-capped maul, a zorchar military pick, an engraved deringo runestaff, a sharp razern falchion, a gleaming crystal-tipped fork, a heavy crystal-studded mace, a rowan-handled mithril mace, a storm grey ora war mattock, a feras mattock, a jagged crystal-bladed flamberge, a drake yierka-spur, an acid-pitted ora halberd, a feras mace, a curved crystal-edged blade, a drake mace, a serrated rhimar falchion, an acid-stained vultite falchion, an ancient razern-edged whip-blade, a grey ora estoc
Total items: 20
>inspect falchion
You carefully inspect a sharp razern falchion for sale.
It imparts a bonus of +10 more than usual.
It appears to weigh about 4 pounds.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of razern.
It is lightly weighted to inflict more critical wounds.
The falchion requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: Just returned 08/12/2020 09:51 PM CDT
Any new character (or restored) that is under level 20, they can instantly migrate their skills. You can try all sorts of builds and play around with all the skills how you see fit that you have training points for. You can even change your stats 5 different times (this is capped at 5). Once you are around 1000 exp or so from level 20 you'll get an in game message that you need to be sure to finalize your skills and/or stats and then confirm you're good before you can actually train to level 20.

As for your current situation, that message is given out for those that made the move (if memory serves me right) from the GSIII days to GSIV - you're granted 30 days to screw around adjusting your skills (not stats, just skills in this situation) to your hearts content. Once that date and time is reached of 9/9/20 at 11:20:16 CDT, what your skills are set at is where they will be. After that time, any skill changes will take a long time to migrate or will require the use of a FIXSKILL to reset your skills instantly.
Re: Just returned 08/12/2020 11:55 PM CDT
>As for your current situation, that message is given out for those that made the move (if memory serves me right) from the GSIII days to GSIV - you're granted 30 days to screw around adjusting your skills (not stats, just skills in this situation) to your hearts content. Once that date and time is reached of 9/9/20 at 11:20:16 CDT, what your skills are set at is where they will be. After that time, any skill changes will take a long time to migrate or will require the use of a FIXSKILL to reset your skills instantly.

GS3 Returnees get 5 stat changes too. Stats require the inn, but skills can be done on a web page.

I'm not sure if the confirmation step that got added in for new characters (they stop gaining exp short of 20 until they confirm they are where they want to be) applies to GS3 returners or if they still time out the moment the month is up.