Wonders of Elanthia comes to a close... 05/29/2016 09:22 AM CDT
I hope everyone enjoyed our Wonders of Elanthia tour this year. We have such wonderful lore and legends in our world that get lost in the sands of time - this helped us bring some of those back (and introduced a few new ones)!

Thank you to everyone who was involved in making this happen. A very special 'thank you' to my wonderful mentors for being so supportive of our mission and for running all the events.

For a limited time, all of the souvenirs will be available in the cottage in Solhaven. If you missed any of the events, now's your chance to go get it! Hurry before the cottage disappears later this evening!

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, World Development
Re: Wonders of Elanthia comes to a close... 05/29/2016 09:51 AM CDT
Excellent event. I love the story telling. Thanks for this. Also thanks for a last chance at fashioning our globes!
Re: Wonders of Elanthia comes to a close... 05/29/2016 10:25 AM CDT
It was SO awesome. It happened during one of the 3 or 4 busiest times of the year for me at work, and I only was able to get to two of the actual events.

I'm hoping to be able to see more of them saved somewhere. For posterity!
Re: Wonders of Elanthia comes to a close... 05/29/2016 03:54 PM CDT
Its been kind of busy for me but i am slowly working on cleaning the TV story log and will post it in TV. Then hopefully someone will put it in the wiki as i do believe my part was some of the new lore. That said the TV crowd was awesome and i had lots of fun telling the story. Look for the log soon.