Mentor Open House 1/29 01/26/2015 02:21 PM CST
Come meet the Mentors!

This Niiman the 29th around 9:00 Elven (Thursday the 29th, 9:00 Eastern p.m.) Silverwood Manor will host a mixer and open house. Come meet the mentors, mingle and meet new people, and help us kick off another wonderful year.

There will be a Roshambo tournament with the top three winners receiving a prize; food and drink and fun for all. There will also be a special gift for anyone who shows up.

Spread the word and tell your friends (or strangers, or anyone!) We hope you can make it!

Silverwood Manor can be accessed via Wehnimer's Landing, Icemule Trace or Ta'Vaalor.
Type DIR SILVERWOOD if you need directions.
Re: Mentor Open House 1/29 01/30/2015 07:31 PM CST
Just wanted to once again, thank the mentors who hosted this event. I have never been to an open house for Silverwood Manor before, but I had a blast. The people were fun, the food was great, and the mentors were amazing. The roshambo contest was exhilerating as well! And to the merchant that took the time to work with some of us, a special thank you. The night was truly magical and a needed break from the grind of hunting and trying to level. I hope I can make the next one as well!

~Rayna, cleric of Oleani and Ta'Vaalor